By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 made the greatest comeback ever.

Tagged games:

PS3 made the greatest comeback ever

Agree 471 71.04%

Disagree 192 28.96%

Total:663

It should have not needed any comeback. People can be dumb sometimes. I agree, Sony did make some horrible mistakes for a veteran in this industry, but hey. Once people got past from it, you'd realize the Ps3 is a great console.

All three in the seventh generation have been awesome, if you ask me.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Going from first place to being last place is a greatest comeback? Losing billions of dollars and will never recoup that loss this gen is the greatest comeback? You Sony fans knows how to spin things.

Greatest comeback goes to Nintendo from GameCube to the Wii. PS3 will always be the biggest loser in gaming history for losing the most money and losing the biggest market share from gen to gen.

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

pezus said:
PS3 is the definition of comeback within a generation. How it happened doesn't really change the fact that it was a great comeback...

Nah. ò.O

Come back? NOPE .. lost a ton of money and still not first..

Unless you mean when aimed at a make.believe goal post .. then yeh wooh come back!

Nem said:

Its still overpriced if you ask me. I never understood why it always cost more than the 360.

Its not realy a comeback, its Microsoft stopped caring about gamers about 2 years ago and went for casuals. So, naturally that left Sony in a good position. They are pretty much running unnoposed at the moment.

its just that MS cant keep paying for playstation games to come out earlier all the time now because thats all it really was

Kinect is pretty much the only thing MS had left. its not that they stopped caring about the gamer. They had no choice

Around the Network

It's not about how you start but it's how you finish. So, with that the PS3 make a comeback. It also reminds me of that LL Cool J song.

The state of the PS3 right now is indeed an achievement. Rocky level comeback... probably more like Rocky 4

JoeTheBro said:
No way.

It is impressive, but not a comeback. The PS1 and PS2 were huge mass market and core hits and then Sony screwed up.

Come on joe ! It was not Sony's doing that Sega went out of money and the Gamecube offered nothing new. Likewise it was not Sony's doing that the competition in the 7th gen was nothing like before.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

The state of the PS3 right now is indeed an achievement. Rocky level comeback... probably more like Rocky 4

Rocky 4? That was a horrible comeback! Then there's Rocky V, which is even worse.

If you want to put a huge comeback, you could have said Rocky Balboa.

Wright said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:

Rocky 4? That was a horrible comeback! Then there's Rocky V, which is even worse.

If you want to put a huge comeback, you could have said Rocky Balboa.

Rocky loses in Rocky Balboa

one thing; the wii is not actually a contender because it was nintendo that made the comeback not the console.

there's no other console in history that completely turned the tables like the ps3 did.