Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the most emotional game you ever played?

Lunar Silver Star Story - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar:_Silver_Star_Story_Complete
I think an under-rated RPG and far better than a lot of bigger named ones.

Heavy Rain - Just engaging storyline - closest to a movie feeling
Flower - One of the most peaceful, engaging experiences I've ever had with a video game. Loved every second of it.
Metal Gear Solid - Really engrosses you, if you let it. Some of the most engaging games I've ever played. Loved MGS2.

Around the Network

Chrono Cross, MGS 3 and 4, TLOZ Link's Awakening, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Shadow of the Colossus

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts

Mass Effect Trilogy : especially the "good" resolution of the Tuchanka and Quarian Missions in ME3.
Walking dead : I usually always make the most useful, pragmatic choices in games like these, but for some reason, i couldnt in this, because of Clementine. Its ridiculous how attached you get.
But the most emotion I have felt during a game, since hunger for revenge probably counts as one, is Max Payne. Played through in one go, and the final level was just sweet,sweet satisfaction.

Around the Network

Completely forgot Shadow of The Colossus. Wow. Actually the most emotional game I've ever played. Easily

nnodley said:
fillet said:
My god the games people are listing are ridiculous, Uncharted 2? Is that a joke....Tomb Raider 2013!!?

I'll have a go...

Phoenix Wright series.
Layton series.
Chrono Cross
Eternal Sonata
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Chrono Trigger
Phantasy Star IV
Resonance of Fate

Do you have a problem with someone elses opinion?  

I question what on earth they are thinking to have such an opinion sometimes, yes.

Majoras Mask.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

SvennoJ said:
In chronological order:

Grim Fandango
Ico
Syberia
Shadow of the Colossus
To the moon
Journey
Papa & Yo
The walking dead episode 3

Ahhh Syberia, I'd add that too.

Did you play Syberia 2, it directly carries on and completes the story of Syberia 1, quite a bit better though.

Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Yakuza 4
Heavy Rain

and hopefully bioshock infinite, but we'll see