By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Obama the Worst President that we have ever had?

spurgeonryan said:

But he was voted in for a second term you say? He won by a large margin you say?

Ok, but look at the yahoo he was running again. I would not vote for that yahoo even if he had the King of Nolth Kolea's head on a spike.

1. Obama has destroyed our healthcare system
  2. Put us in massive debt
  3. Failed to fix any mistakes that The Bush brought upon us
  4. Made the poor, poorer.
  5. Taken away some of our God given rights, such as: Large Sodas in New york.
  6. Failed with gun laws
  7. Failed to get us out of any war started 10 years ago or more
  8. He Destroyed the Gulf of Mexico, and now we will probably go to War with Mexico before North Korea ever gets real balls to.
  9. Legalized Marijuana, so that now all kids can have a starter drug in certain states.
  10. Made our country look like it was run by Kindergarteners to the rest of ther world.
  11. Destroyed our Credit rating

I cannot imagine any president ever being able to top that. Even The Bush was not that bad. Despite being a rather Stinky President as well.  At least he was fun to make fun of.

Have you researched any of these before you made this post?

• Obama has destroyed our healthcare system: Actually he made the healthcare more available to the old and poor.
  • Put us in massive debt: The U.S debt was already massive before he took office, I honestly dont think any president in the future can go without increasing the U.S debt.
  • Failed to fix any mistakes that The Bush brought upon us: Bush's mistakes can not be fixed in two terms let alone one.
  • Made the poor, poorer.: Actually he gave the poor a better chance by taxing them less and taxing the rich more.
  • Taken away some of our God given rights, such as: Large Sodas in New york. : This was not him, this was decided by the city of New York. If this was him it would been implemented across all states just not New York.
  • Failed with gun laws: Failed? First let us know where you stand when i comes to gun laws then we can determined if it failed or not
  • Failed to get us out of any war started 10 years ago or more: He did help hunt down Bin Laden, but Let put it this way. Bush made the US go to war, a war we shouldnt been in in the first place.
  • He Destroyed the Gulf of Mexico, and now we will probably go to War with Mexico before North Korea ever gets real balls to. : How did he destroy the gulf of mexico??/
  • Destroyed our Credit rating: Did you not know that the US credit rating was destroyed after the Clinton Administration??? At this point we are trying to recover from it.
  • Obama is not the greatest president ever but he is not the worst ever. Not everything negative that happened is his fault. Some of the issue he inherited by past presidents cant be fixed in the first term. I dont even think it can be fixed in the next 8 years.

• Around the Network

This is something that is generated within the republican fox news bubble. The right-wing corporate media complex as it's called now. Very lucrative and profitable to rabble rouse frightened, angry, bitter old white people. Standard stuff.

If you repeat a lie over and over, eventually it becomes fact. Somebody else said that...can't remember his name. Some guy in germany. It'll come to me lol.

Flanneryaug said:

So the guy that has been working on fixing a destroyed economy and getting us out of two wars is worse than the guy whose policies crashed our economy and got us into two wars? No, he is not the worst president. Congress passes the laws, the president just signs them.

However, if your argument was that this is the worst congress ever, you might be right. 

Where have you bben all my life? :D

People already forget what 43 did to us? Shame on people.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Bush....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

At least Obama isn't as bad as Bush in foreign relations. Remove the legalization of weed from Obama. That would be two states. The federal government still has it listed as a schedule 1 drug with no medical value. Are you really this misinformed or do you do it on purpose?

Around the Network

No, no, no, far from it. He simply follows a more globally common form of policy, this does not sit well with many Americans apparently.

Pretty much all the congresses and presidents of the last century have been horrible. They add to our debts, pass bills that benefit no one but themselves or the companies in their pockets, convince the American people that we need to give up rights for protection or well being, pass bills with false pretense names to trick the slow minded American people when they go out and vote, etc.

There really is way too much to go into here. The only thing that will help the American people at this point is a fresh slate. Clear out all the politicians in Congress, create laws limiting their terms much like the president so that there is less time for corruption, and quit having the government try to control the economy! The economy is not meant to be controlled, improved, or in any way managed by the government!

Also, if you want to reform healthcare, do it the right way. Not by increasing the cost of healthcare for all the lower and middle class and forcing insurance companies to give more freebies in their coverage, without stopping those same insurance companies from raising deductibles or their rates.

Even all the stable, large companies in my area, ones that are based on strong moral values, are increasing their insurance plan rates/deductibles for all their employees as a result of Obamacare...

I don't know about worst ever, but I disagree with a lot of his policies. Obamacare is a disaster. I ask this of the supporters: He won in court because the Judge deemed the obamacare mandate legal as a TAX. Why did Obama go on the news the very next day and still deny that it is a tax?

I am so sick of people saying that stuff like this was made up by fox news. It is ironic that very same statement pointing fingers was cooked up by left wing media saying fox news makes it up. They obviously lie to people also. Fox news isn't the only one making shit up.

Or how about this one, does anyone remember what the president said about republicans not wanting to raise the debt ceiling? I don't quite remember the quote. But go back to 2006-2007 when obama was senator, and look up his quotes from then. He was against raising the debt ceiling. And probably only because a republican was in office.

You must be kidding Dubya Bush was by far the worst. I actually think he is a well intentioned guy but just not very smart I really think most of the failures and problems that came out of the Bush admin were due to Dick Cheney who is truely evil IMO.

Obama is really good at campaining but not leading he has allowed right wing extremes and fear mongers to lead on national debates of his policies. "Death Panels" anyone?

LOL..  I would list all the same things as posatives.  He's one of the better presidents but unfortunetly he had to deal with a recession which has really limited his ability to make the kind of change he would have liked to have. I have a lot of respect for the man.