By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Obama the Worst President that we have ever had?

So considering all the retarded and stupid stuff Obama has done; why do so many people think Bush was worse?

I don't know too much about past presidents so I can't say Obama is the worst but he definitely is the worst since the 80's

Oh and I feel I must say that quite a lot of the stuff that gets pinned on Obama and Bush was not their fault.

Around the Network

No Obama is tame compared with Woodrow Wilson. That man destroyed a good thing, Obama is just a puppet for other powers.

American craziness at his best... Obama can do shit since Republicans runs the show in the house and Republicans are now a melting pot of all sort of people going from the base to extremism... That country is sick.

spurgeonryan said:
  1. Obama has destroyed our healthcare system You make it sound like the old system was perfect. Opponents of healthcare reform are known to cite 'rationing' of medicine as a reason they are aganist Obama's reforms, yet people can often be refused care as they cannot afford it which can result in death. 
  2. Put us in massive debt: This is more part of the third point, but he hasn't really done anything to sort it out
  3. Failed to fix any mistakes that The Bush brought upon us
  4. Made the poor, poorer.
  5. Taken away some of our God given rights, such as: Large Sodas in New york. Thought it was Bloomberg who did that, not Obama. Personally thought one of the dumbest laws I've ever seen.
  6. Failed with gun laws
  7. Failed to get us out of any war started 10 years ago or more
  8. He Destroyed the Gulf of Mexico, and now we will probably go to War with Mexico before North Korea ever gets real balls to. This confirms to me that this thread is a joke
  9. Legalized Marijuana, so that now all kids can have a starter drug in certain states. No he hasn't
  10. Made our country look like it was run by Kindergarteners to the rest of ther world. What? Don't get this point at all.
  11. Destroyed our Credit rating This a repetition of points 2 and 3 (as Bush started the problem, Obama didn't fix it)

No, some of the pre civil war presidents take that award.

He's not that bad, Bush put this country in a world of hurt. Fixing it is much harder than causing it.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
No Obama is tame compared with Woodrow Wilson. That man destroyed a good thing, Obama is just a puppet for other powers.

This is actually a good point. Presidents only exist as figure heads these days and the people behind them have the true power. Basically whoever those elite want to be president; will be the president. As far as I'm concerned voting is mostly an illusion now.

If some of you think Obama is one of the worst presidents then you Americans don't really know what a bad president is...

Nintendo and PC gamer

This thread is hilarious.

idk but what i think he has done is distract us with social issues while the economy is still terrible.

His first term was only average, he never should've been voted back in. Though, I don't think he's been the worst president we've had. There are too many contenders for that position.

Oh, and the Bush's (lol) weren't as bad as most of you people make them out to be.