By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I was really looking forward to using Toon Link's leaf, and his skull hammer.

Oh well, no amount of complaining is going to change anything, so I suppose the only thing to do is accept what Sakurai's done and enjoy what we have.

But still.....it irks me. :P

Around the Network
dtekdahl00 said:
In Loadedstatement's video he just posted on this page, pause it at 51 seconds. What is the fourth option on the right? And no. Its not Samus.

I have no idea why I thought you were talking about the character selection screen. XD

I don't know what it is.

Ah, so I guess there are still some secrets that we don't know yet

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

To be honest I'm a little dissapointed!

If that screenshot is real then it doesn't appear their are all that many characters and for a next generation SmashBrothers game I wanted to see between 30-40 characters not the few that are currently listed.

Where is the third, third party character Nintendo talked about including three third party characters yet I only see two listed. Where is the last one?

Now I know the list is innefficient but it isn't looking as good as I hoped. I really had my fingers crossed for Tails to accompany Sonic and Louie to accompany Olimar, not to mention somebody from AnimalCrossing!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

OOOOOHHHHH THOSE ARE BOSS BATTLES! THATS PETEY PIRANA HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT!

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network

B - Blaster. Less range fires slower than fox and falco, but looks stronger.
Forward B - Same as Fox and Falco's shadow fox dash thing. Only Wolf's goes slightly upwards too. At about a 25 degree angle.
Down B - Reflector

Up B - Like Firefox, only it doesn't really charge, goes really high though. Maybe it only goes up? 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

now, a third clone is rather lazy, imo. Again, I will love this game like my firstborn, but even my firstborn can be stupid sometimes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Joelcool7 said:

To be honest I'm a little dissapointed!

If that screenshot is real then it doesn't appear their are all that many characters and for a next generation SmashBrothers game I wanted to see between 30-40 characters not the few that are currently listed.

Where is the third, third party character Nintendo talked about including three third party characters yet I only see two listed. Where is the last one?

Now I know the list is innefficient but it isn't looking as good as I hoped. I really had my fingers crossed for Tails to accompany Sonic and Louie to accompany Olimar, not to mention somebody from AnimalCrossing!

So you would have been happy if the roster had 35 characters then?

And why in gods name are there two Fox clones? Enough of the clones! I need fresh characters! The only reason I didn't want it to be Wolf is I didn't want to see 3 characters with the same move set. Two delays and we are still plagued by clones and clones of clones.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

loadedstatement said:

B - Blaster. Less range fires slower than fox and falco, but looks stronger.
Forward B - Same as Fox and Falco's shadow fox dash thing. Only Wolf's goes slightly upwards too. At about a 25 degree angle.
Down B - Reflector

Up B - Like Firefox, only it doesn't really charge, goes really high though. Maybe it only goes up? 

Now Naz knows why everyone thought Wolf would be a clone....

I really don't have a problem with clones. There are already so many new characters with new movesets.

Also, Ganondorf's moves seem different:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9H9sZ7NvHh0

at least, from what I could tell.

man, stupid hardcore smashers. They loved fox so much that they made three of him. At least the game doesn't have 20 clones of final destination.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.