By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Seems like they canged their mind, and they believed is a photoshop work

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/29/super-spoiler-bros-brawl-major-leaked-roster-update-videos-a/

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I am thoroughly excited about R.O.B. He's my favourite character in MKDS by far (ever since unlocking him, I've only raced as others enough to realize that I like R.O.B. more, and have stuck with him since).

Don't know if I'll play as him, but he's totally cool.

I'm skeptical as to whether it's real, though, since Sakurai made it sound as if Ness was completely gone.

SW-5120-1900-6153

It's either Wolf or Krystal.

I'd prefer Krystal, as she sounds more unique...she uses a staff for fighting right?

But if it's Wolf, that's fine with me...I'm not a typical Fox player anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Also,

Do we have confirmation on who or what the hell this is?  I'm drawing a blank and haven't seen any answers. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

his name is Tabuu, in a Mexican site one guy said this dude was from a NES (or SNES) Rare game... did not confirm yet...

Edit: Another asumption

He is a part of the SSE they were attempting to clone people to make warriors for the Ancient minister, but they made a mistake and it created a new person that is not the clone he should be. TABOO : A MISTAKE

And another one:

I've heard around GoNitnendo that he's the body of Master Hand and Crazy Hand.  

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

So...wont a Official SSBB Guide come out this thursday in Japan? Like how Prima puts out a guide here in the US? And wont that have all the unlockables and such?

Also, where is the massive 10,000 reply SSBB thread? 0_o

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
So...wont a Official SSBB Guide come out this thursday in Japan? Like how Prima puts out a guide here in the US? And wont that have all the unlockables and such?

The thread was locked by ioi, he believes was the caused for the lag problems the site had today, The Mods are going to open probably when the Dojo update.

loadedstatement said:

The massive thread was slowing down the whole site, it got locked until the update tonight for the Dojo, all those hits on a single thread was killing the site so it got put down for a little while and basically got spread over a hundred spinoff threads.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BenKenobi88 said:

Also,

Do we have confirmation on who or what the hell this is?  I'm drawing a blank and haven't seen any answers. 

To my knowledge, which may be inaccurate, this is the "human" form that Master hand takes when killed.  Of couse this could be wrong, but he of course is not a playable character.  As for that Mexican website,  They were probably referring to the game Taboo: The Sixth Sense that was released on the NES.  To my knowledge, the game has NO connection to the man pictured above.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Ok, that makes sense. I didn't think he was playable...especially since our perfect roster will be done after Wolf or Krystal.

But I still wanted to know who he was. A humanoid form of the Master Hand would rock...it always seem a little weird to fight a hand.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM