By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*prays for Wolf to be in Brawl*

I wanted 2 newcomers in Brawl: Diddy and Wolf. I got Diddy, now I want Wolf!

Around the Network

I wanted a Mii to be in. Or Tom Nook :(

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I wanted a Mii to be in. Or Tom Nook :(

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=15908

I want interest on the money I paid 5 months ago for this game haha, anyway yeah I would rather have a rival like Wolf then another partner like Krystal. If the final character was up to me I would make it knuckles, if you already got Sonic get another character that's also a bitch to unlock, he would not be a clone at all and easy to make moves for, plus be the first character that glides without wings.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

i was kind of hoping for more characters and series like dk and metroid to get some more representation. since the characters are the main appeal to this game im a bit surprised there is only mid 30's and a few of these being clone. i would have loved to see at least 10 more characters

it seems like wolf is confirmed....

according to joystiq.com 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:

it seems like wolf is confirmed....

according to joystiq.com 

Hmm... *nods head approvingly* Perhaps... perhaps...

Looks pretty legit. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Wolf was the final character, but that screen looks fake. That's just a mirror image of the Wolf art naznatips posted, whereas everyone else gets new art.

im willing to bet that wolf will fill that space.