By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is your wifes weirdest sex fantasy?

Zkuq said:
Weedlab said:
Zkuq said:
I don't have a wife and as far as I'm concerned, never will. Marriage is an outdated tradition.

I do, however, have a girlfriend. She is quite fond of the idea of getting raped, although I doubt she could actually enjoy it in a real situation because I doubt the rapist would be at all attractive.

Did you perform the act? I have a similar situation with my lady. I explained why it would be a bad idea for her and eventually talked her out of it. There's no foreplay in rape, and I like my water works to run naturally, so applying Vaseline is not an option. Immediately she understood and renounced the idea. We did play Batman and Robin instead, however. :/ Her idea too ...

As far as I'm concerned, I can't perform the act. If it's me, she's willing and if not, there's a reason for that and in such case, I don't think raping her would do any good. As for anyone else doing it, in her fantasies the rapist has always been somewhat attractive and I don't really think that would be the case in real life. And then there's the no foreplay thing which ought to make things even worse. What's funny, though, is that when I asked her how she'd like if she was raped in the butt instead and explained to her that in such a situation, there would be no preparations, she still seemed curious/slightly positive about it. I'm sure I'll learn more about her thoughts about the whole thing in the future, we haven't been together for very long yet. And while it's not quite rape, she enjoys rough sex, even to an extent where I can... pretty much just use her, so in a sense it's not that far from a rape. (Of course it's still far but hey, it's closer than 'normal' sex.)

Interesting ... seems like your situation is not unlike mine. She mentioned a few things in your post as well, mostly out of curiosity. I don’t get why it has to be almost like a simulation. Rough or aggressive I don’t mind, but something just short of a sim is too much, in my opinion. That’s what I get for dating a younger woman, I suppose.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
Why are most of the threads on the front page in need of this?...

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g13371304382124686.jpg

because you are on vgchartz. hasnt that always been the case?

In my day, Gilgamesh only made threads like this.

NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
Why are most of the threads on the front page in need of this?...

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g13371304382124686.jpg

because you are on vgchartz. hasnt that always been the case?

In my day, Gilgamesh only made threads like this.

we are the new generation og vgchartz and we apperantly like to talk about weird sex fantasies with pengiuns and stuff and talk about how many times we pee every day... this is something you have to live with

haxxiy said:
I don't have a wife, but two of the girlfriends I've had secretly wanted to do... something that sounded painful and couldn't possibly have resulted in children.

anal? Or did she want to hit you in the nuts or something?

I dont see how some guys can do that sh!t. They actually like getting hit in the nuts and what not..

I just cant understand that fetish..

i dont know she never told me and we never speak about sex :/

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
haxxiy said:
I don't have a wife, but two of the girlfriends I've had secretly wanted to do... something that sounded painful and couldn't possibly have resulted in children.

Buttsex?

And you didn't want to try it?

I honestly can't withstand the thought of it. 

crissindahouse said:
having sex to make a baby

That's just sick.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

She has a couple of costumes and likes role-plays, some of them almost a bit too perverted even for me. Almost.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

bananaking21 said:
Th3PANO said:
Otakumegane said:
MY waifu has a ruin fetish.

mine wants to do it in a tent while dressed as clowns :/

i know a girl who wants to have sex dressed as a penguin... and no im being dead serious. i really am.

Phone number...

Please...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

crissindahouse said:
having sex to make a baby

That's sick... The weird part is that my gf wants the same thing =/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.