By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FU Nintendo Australia

sethnintendo said:

How is the eshop in Australia? Do you have most eshop games (indie and retail) that are on NA eshop right now?

The eshop lines up with EU but we sitll have missing games. 

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/nnooo_australian_ratings_system_prevents_indies_from_releasing_games_down_under

You're right though, many of Nintendo branches aren't really that good.

This place is so fukcing confused lol"

http://www.vooks.net/automated-classification-for-games-in-australia-coube-be-the-eshops-best-friend/

Also poor excuse $500 isn't much here considering the games also cost more lol.

mii-gamer said:
ozgameshop.com my friend. Cheapest games you can get in OZ. They are UK based, the games usually take 4-5 days to come in but you save money. I think you can still get ngre as well.

I know that, I use them for games that don't come here. But as I said previously I like to support the local ecoonomy so our kids have jobs. 

But sadly the lack of Nintendo Aus effort after how well the Wii has sold here 2million+ units vs gamcube of liek 300K units. Then they should be doing a better jobs. I know they lost like 200million in predicted revenue and made a net loss of like $22million approx but with the profits made form previous years they shoudl have been more wiser with their budgets.

why is ng3re cancelled on wiiu in aus? it is not canceled on ps3/360.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
why is ng3re cancelled on wiiu in aus? it is not canceled on ps3/360.

No idea, it just vanished form the pre orders section last night.

Considering the game is already out of PS3/360 I don't see what the DELAY was originally.

Around the Network

At least you have a Nintendo, we are alone here in Mexico and all of Latin America

ktay95 said:
NoAus are pretty damn annoying, whats worse is that every game is at the rrp for like a year. if you put the name Mario on it, it will stay within $10 of the rrp all freaking gen. no kidding you the rrp has dropped between the Wii launch and WiiU launch (Thank Fuck, $99 is insane) however this means Super Mario Galaxy costs more than WiiU games, WTF. Digital distrobution as a whole is fucked here. A new game releases and will cost you $79 at EB or $69 at JB. psn, eshop or xbl... $89-99. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK

I wouldn't say it's drastically different in the US...

Sure, the Nintendo Selects line helped, but there aren't even that many games in the line... 

NSMBW is still selling at retail price...

SMG2 is currently above retail price on Amazon...

Have a nice day...

ANOTHER GAME DELAYED LOL. What else is annoying is the fact Wii U has no limited edition like the other two version and they still charge the same price. A common occurrence of previous game releases too. Why would anyone want to buy this version?

Wii U Release of Injustice: Gods Among Us Delayed A Week In Australia

The release date for Injustice: Gods Among Us has been smashed and the game is now on sale around the country right now. If you local store has stock of course.

However… the Wii U version isn’t.

Stocks of the Wii U version have not arrived in stores yet alongside the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions. The game on Wii U has been pushed back to next week, however if the game were to show up any time between now and then expect it to go on sale right away.

This is a devastating blow to the game on Wii U, finally the console got a third party release in Australia that actually was released and was to be released on time. Those hankering for some Injustice action are not going to wait.

We’ve asked the local WB office for more information, it could be possible that the game will still be released on the eShop this week.

Update: WB Games have let us know the Wii U version of Injustice will be released on the eShop on the 26th. It will be part of the usual eShop updates for the week.

source: http://www.vooks.net/wii-u-release-of-injustice-gods-among-us-delayed-a-week-in-australia/

Kangaroos ate the games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kangaoos dont live near people, unless you you count zoos.