By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft declares 'Halo Week' with bonuses, price drop and DLC sale

VGKing said:
I wonder why....

When I saw this thread I was wondering how many posts do I have to scroll down before I stumble into some trolling. Just one.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
Michael-5 said:

DLC is still overpriced IMO. MS's abuse of DLC really threw me off late into the gen. Now I can't stand MS, when at first I welcomed DLC.

I agree that the price is still too high. I might get the war games pass when it drops to 15 or 10 dollars.

I bought the season pass. $20 is worth even more hours of entertainment on a game I'll keep playing until the next Halo release.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Can't believe that a simple thread about a pricedrop and dlc people would troll.. Are they proud of being themself taking a jab at Halo? They do highfives with themselfs and say: Yeah, i trolled Halo today!

Anyway thanks for posting this.. i'm sure more mature people appreciate this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

the new map pack is probably the best so far, maybe bravo is a reason for that since they hired him. if someone wants to buy one i would buy this. and the first guy replying to vgking pretty much explained everthing you have to know about this kind of gaming forum posters.

yo_john117 said:
Nsanity said:
yo_john117 said:

You're a bit obvious dude. You're thread is done; get over it.

OT: I'm off to play Halo 4 and see how the CSR rank is integrated. I hope that it will be a lot like the Halo 3 ranked playlists (although from what I've heard it won't be).

EDIT: Oh wow Halo 4 got a permanent price drop. That was pretty quick (although now that I think about it virtually all games get price drops pretty quick these days).

I thinks its for this week only.

Haha, yeahyou may be right. I didn't see the "this week" part.

Although that makes me wonder why they would say permanent if it's not really permanent?

I understood it as permanent, I'm reading it like "as of this week, Halo 4 will permanently be dropped to $39.99".

Around the Network

I don't know why I never bought the seasons pass in the first place and seeing that it's 1600 points this week kinda makes me wish I had held out for that since I'll end up spending 2400 points on them. 

Mendicate Bias said:
VGKing said:
I wonder why....

I wonder why you're too thick to read the article and comprehend.

I guess that's asking too much from the type of person that identifies his self worth in his connection to an inanimate object and is only capable of finding joy when stealth trolling other inanimate objects that threaten his laughable sense of inner security.

Yikes. Here you go VGKing, I hope there is one in your area.

Well this is welcome news.

Halo 4 getting its final DLC, skill ranking being a huge step forward to getting back its MP credibility, and a price drop to $40 will keep this games sales fresh throughout the year. Will have 0 problems crossing the 9 million barrier without any retail bundles.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Very nice ... I'll pass this info over to my X360 friends. A few of them have been itching for a sale like this.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

hmmm. not enough Castle as a new one is fine for 600msp but older should be 400 and map pass should be 1200

EDIT: oh Castle isn't cheaper.