By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of your consoles has stopped working?

Famicom Fried: A new one is coming in the mail.
Atari 2600 Fried: Replaced, and works perfectly.
Playstation Portable Fried: Replaced, and works perfectly.

MacBook Pro slot loading mechanism failure: Got it repaired.
iPhone sound, and vibration failure: Will get it repaired.

Seeing how I own all the consoles, that's not too bad. iPhone and MacBook aren't consoles, of course, but I felt like mentioning them too.

Around the Network

360 and my PC...nothing else.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

None, all most consoles and pc have worked fine :)

weezy said:
ssj12 said:
GB Color and Pocket fell apart (screen popped out first then the buttons fell of)

my old 360s had RRODs (4 of them)

My WiiMote broke.... from throwing it into a wall

my PC broke.. due to the video card frying

a game broke in the slot where the snes games went in. Got out the pieces but screwed up the entire slot.

considering you throw things in frustration I highly doubt your Gameboy broke due to popping in your copy of pokemon and gleefully pressing A and B

the only console i ever had stop working was one of my original NES and PS2.

BTW the most common system I hear that stops working is byfar the ps2..I know many ppl who have purchased 2, 3 or more. Hence why ps2 sales are inflated.

lol @ trolling comment

Obviously, the most failed system is the XBOX 360.  Luckily, I've only been through one, but I know people on their second and third systems.

None ... but then I only had My NES/SNES for a couple of months , while my PS/PS2/PSP worked/s perfectly , with absolutly no issues , and I had for every one of them the simple and slim models to :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

My only console thats ever broken on me was my first PSone.

My 2nd PSone is still good, my PS2 is still good, my PS3 is still good, my 360 is still good, my 3DO is still good, my GB/GBC/GBA/GBA SP are still good, my PSP is still good, my Game Gear is still good.

I'm back...

My PS2 quit it's job at the saw mill. Now it watches soap operas and collects unemployment.

Uh, I think my original xbox is a failure now. I occasionally get the Red Ring of Death on my 360. But, other then that, no console has failed me.

X Box doesn't work. It works here and there, but for some reason whenever a cutscene happens(assuming I can get it to work) it bogs down, skips, or freezes.

PS2 doesn't work. It will also occasionally work, but last time I tried(when playing Shadow of the Colossus) it refused to cooperate.

I had an old NES that did the same, but once it got going it was fine. I also have a front-loading NES that I got a few years ago that is the same way(even after replacing the pins).

I went through 3 Atari 2600's. Maybe we just had bad luck, but those suckers didn't last long at all.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Grandpa's NES died of old age
N64 broke because I stuffed tinker toys into the slot
DS broke because I can't control my anger.