By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of your consoles has stopped working?

My PS only works with no name controllers and memory card but that's it.

Out of:
-PS
-PS2
-PSP
-PC
-NES
-Gameboy Color

None of them stopped working.

Around the Network

PSX-broken, PS2 - 3 replaced, PS3- broke down and returned to store within two weeks.

My PSP broke, the UMD lazer thingie died, got a new one (still brand new in box under my bed)

PS2 died for unknown cause, brought another one (chipped it hehehe)

Xbox 360 Elite died first day i got it, the second i plugged it in there was 3 red eyes looking at me, but i took it back and they gave me a new falcon chipset Elite.

My N64 died, a chip in it fried somehow. Lol (god i miss it >.>)

My Master system died in my house fire a few years back, alongside with my Gamecube, SNES and SNES and all my old school systems.

Other than that everything is fine

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

stof said:
I broke a gameboy when I head butted the screen out of frustration... Does that count?

Ahahha im curious what game were you playinG?

NES, though it does work if you use a game genie.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

My Ps2 and Gamecube crap out on me this year had them for 4+ years tho both can't read disc . My old comp cpu fried from overclocking :(

So far i have owned all of the N consoles except for virtual boy plus PS2 and xbox360 and the only one to break was the PS2 (actually it broke down today). It stopped reading any kind of dvds and cds. That makes very mad right now since in Europe you gotta have a lot of luck to get a brand new 60GB sku in the wild, and i WILL NOT buy an additional playstation console. It's either a new ps2 or a new ps3 for me.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

The only console to break on its own accord was my PS2 (disk read error)

While on vacation a water pipe to the ice maker burst and was running for 3 days. 2/3 consoles (in the basement ) survived for some time.

Genesis - never worked again

SNES - worked for ~4 years more, then sound cut out, then then it went black and white only with sound back, then it died completely. It died while playing Street Fighter II Turbo, so sad.

N64 - still works to this day

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

2 famicoms died :(

ssj12 said:
GB Color and Pocket fell apart (screen popped out first then the buttons fell of)

my old 360s had RRODs (4 of them)

My WiiMote broke.... from throwing it into a wall

my PC broke.. due to the video card frying

a game broke in the slot where the snes games went in. Got out the pieces but screwed up the entire slot.

considering you throw things in frustration I highly doubt your Gameboy broke due to popping in your copy of pokemon and gleefully pressing A and B

the only console i ever had stop working was one of my original NES and PS2.

BTW the most common system I hear that stops working is byfar the ps2..I know many ppl who have purchased 2, 3 or more. Hence why ps2 sales are inflated.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY