By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of your consoles has stopped working?

No console of mine has ever broken. Not even the peripherals. lol

Around the Network

my NES was very hard to make it worked, SNES worked well but i sold it, the N64 also worked fine for about 4-5 years, then i sold it too, the gamecube broke withing the first year of warranty, i got it almost at launch. wii is working fine, sometimes its makes a weird nosie, but i guess is the disc vibration

N64, becaues I stuffed tinker toys in the slot (I was 4)

Only my original Xbox died. My PS2 was on its last leg but the PS3 replaced that.

Controllers, on the other hand... I've intentionally killed about 15 of those, including four DualShocks (thank you, Syphon Filter).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I only had an PS2 stop break after a controller fell on the disc tray and it fell off.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

went through about 4 ps2's. Must have had some of the worst luck ever there.

The only problem I ever had (other than the NES loose-pin thing...if you have this and have to blow excessively to get a game to work, buy a new 72-pin connector and switch your old one out, it's cheap and easy to do) was with my original PS1 from launch. Years later, when trying to play games, it will work sometimes and sometimes not. Which is strange because other than Castlevania: SOTN there weren't many games I played much on the system at all. Maybe it got screwed up with all the dust.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

terran77 said:
went through about 4 ps2's. Must have had some of the worst luck ever there.

I knew someone who went through 6 in one year.  Face it, Sony hardware has never been reliable, especially PS1 and especially PS2.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

zero my gamecube snes nes wii still play like new.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

GB Color and Pocket fell apart (screen popped out first then the buttons fell of)

my old 360s had RRODs (4 of them)

My WiiMote broke.... from throwing it into a wall

my PC broke.. due to the video card frying

a game broke in the slot where the snes games went in. Got out the pieces but screwed up the entire slot.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453