By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of your consoles has stopped working?

ps1 stopped working ps2 stopped once and xbox 360......FIVE FREAKING TIMES .........

Around the Network

Problems

PS2 - Release (It died)
PS2 X2 - Laser problem :(
Wii - Some problem with but the next day it was normal again.

Last - Greatness :D

Xbox 360 (1,2 year with premium) and then i buy a upgrade, Halo 3 editon (4 months) works perfect.

PS3 ( 2 months, then sold), no problem)

So, after i had all consoles (except like Saturn and VB) its onlye PS2 that stop working. But this gen is not over yes.

Nintendo-Death
PS-Death
PS2-Death (Only last 1 year)

SNES-N64-GC-XBOX, GBA, DS, Wii all of them alive...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

...i dont thin k i have ever had one go out on me before i get rid of it ....yep *knock on wood*

XBOX 360... duh!

Around the Network

My first gen DS stopped being touchable.... (the touch pad worked but the coords where soo messed up and no matter how much i tried to calibrate it still wouldn't calibrate).

But it broke like 2 weeks before the ds lite came out.... so i shed no tears :)

And it's still great for game boy advanced games and tetris (the only ds game I know of that doesn't use the touch pad).

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

My Cube stopped working after about a year, but I received a new one from Nintendo.

No other consoles of mine have ever broken.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

My Fairchild Chanel F (1976) has some sound problems -- as in no sound is coming out of the speaker.

My Odyssey (1972) has display problems .. but it may have been like that when I acquired it.

Plus I have found various dead consoles in my travels, mostly from the classic era.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

In my lifetime....
A 3DO (not sure why)
A Jaguar (used wrong power supply in back and fried it)
Sega CD model 1 (the one that the original Genesis/MD sat on top of).....auto CD tray died on me.
A 32X.....not sure why, I smelled the fried electronics smell, but not sure why.
& as a 360 owner for only using it once in the last 3 months it RROD'd me for negligence.

I've owned every common system from NES on (sans PS2....I actually have a boxed slim in my closet which should work and PS3 which I will never buy without BC and a Turbografx/PC Engine)

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

my three Ps2's