By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman: Arkham Origins (October 25h, 360, PS3, PC, Wii U) + Handheld versions

Well, with all the complaining about 3rd party support, WiiU is sure doing it better than Wii ever did!

Around the Network

(Must resist urge to create the obligatory "No Batman: Arkham Origins for WiiU" thread in the Nintendo subforum.)

Basically they are porting it to every device, even my Samsung microwave.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

So this is how Armature wound up able to pay its bills.

Although in light of today's news, I enjoy the irony: Armature devs leave Retro because they're allegedly tired of making Metroid games, then go on to pitch Mega Man Prime and now Super Batroid.

I'm more interested in the spinoff handheld title than the new console counterpart.

another game for WiiU -

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Is that Deathstroke?

pezus said:
NesFe said:

I'm more interested in the spinoff handheld title than the new console counterpart.

Is that an official screenshot? Hope it's not the Vita version

I think so, i got it from here.

http://gamingeverything.com/45293/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-first-details-and-screenshots/?pid=25361

Black Mask is the main villain? or in otherwords the Red Skull wannabe. Nice. Better not be true.

HELL YEA!! Batman vs DeathStroke is always awesome! Deathstroke is one of the few non powered people who can compete with Batman

It will be interesting which version will sell better. Vita or 3DS. :D