By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Worked On PS4 and PS Vita 'Simultaneously'

bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:
For the PSV to be able to play the PS4 games remotely.... wont the PS4 have to be always online?

better luck next try.

OT - looking forward to hearing more.  there has be be a reason vita has that accessory port and my monies on some sort of ps4/vita interaction.

is there anything that uses the accessory port at the moment?

other than the vita instruction labels it as "accessory port" sony has never said a peep on this.  there is no known use for it yet.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:
For the PSV to be able to play the PS4 games remotely.... wont the PS4 have to be always online?

better luck next try.

OT - looking forward to hearing more.  there has be be a reason vita has that accessory port and my monies on some sort of ps4/vita interaction.

other than the vita instruction labels it as "accessory port" sony has never said a peep on this.  there is no known use for it yet.

interesting.... ps4 has something to do with this then like you said

bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:

better luck next try.

interesting.... ps4 has something to do with this then like you said

Woah I never figured that out! This theory deserves its own thread.

kowenicki said:

no, just connected to a wlan-router. although i don't know of anyone using a wlan infrastructure without internet in soho-environments... but it is not required. but i know what you wanted to say: many features will only be available when online but it's not a necessity, this is the argument of the other side. most will probably still have their ps4 connected to internet.

Nintendo worked on Wii U and 3DS simultaneously as well.

Microsoft worked on Windows 8 & now Windows 9, and Xbox 361 Simultaneously.

Did people assume they made Vita, and only then began working on PS4?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Erm, why did I just read that?

Top 10 pointless threads award nominee right here.

I would like to see Party Chat between PSV and PS4. I don't know if it is possible.

So PS5 development starts soon, somewhere at Sony. I wonder what those guys do. Testing new concepts ? I would love to see how a console gets developed. How do they start ? I mean based on what ? 

this good news