By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Vampire Diaries Thread

New episode looks good and I like how we are the only ones in the thread. :-p

Also, I saw a tweet from Nina Dobrev about the season finale and she called it "weird" or something like that. Should be epic.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Also, I saw a tweet from Nina Dobrev about the season finale and she called it "weird" or something like that. Should be epic.

Pfft we lasted 11 pages with barely anyone else. Just wait until I make The Orginals thread xD I love the season finale of previous seasons. They just were so well done like the scene with elena drowning. That scene was just gorgeous and powerful.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Pfft we lasted 11 pages with barely anyone else. Just wait until I make The Orginals thread xD I love the season finale of previous seasons. They just were so well done like the scene with elena drowning. That scene was just gorgeous and powerful.

Haha.  The Originals thread will be awesome and probably just us two again, but oh well.  Yeah, every season finale have been amazing.  They usually answer all questions from the whole season and open up more for the next season.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Haha.  The Originals thread will be awesome and probably just us two again, but oh well.  Yeah, every season finale have been amazing.  They usually answer all questions from the whole season and open up more for the next season.

You never know, there could be hundreds of people that come to this site and are vd fans xD. This site is seriously lacking in vd fans. Would it kill people to stop talking about games so much on a gaming forum. Is that to much to ask for dammit!

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

You never know, there could be hundreds of people that come to this site and are vd fans xD. This site is seriously lacking in vd fans. Would it kill people to stop talking about games so much on a gaming forum. Is that to much to ask for dammit!

IGN has reviews of each episode and there are a bunch of VD fans there.  We should recruit them.

Around the Network

Synopsis of the penultimate episode of the season.

SOMETHING WICKED — As Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won’t be swayed from her new obsession. Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, where someone has been attacking patients. Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. As a violent wind storm causes a power outage in Mystic Falls, ghosts suddenly appear – some with good intentions and some bent on revenge. Zach Roerig and Claire Holt also star. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Brian Young & Caroline Dries.

Shit's getting good!!

The official title for "The Originals"

OK WTF!!! Season Finale is gonna be so sick.

nnodley said:

The official title for "The Originals"

Nice, guess that means rebecca is going to new orleans. So I'm guessing by your reaction, the episode was awesome? xD