By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Vampire Diaries Thread

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I know.  I started rewatching season 1 on netflix and everything was so well thought out.  I thought season 2 was great too and the first half of season 3 was good then it just started getting really bad.

Sylar got really overplayed in the seasons. He was like an emotional rollercoaster. The last seasn was improving though. The problem with heroes might have been the huge cast. They weren't juggled that well in later seasons. Not to mention the mystery of the powers was kind of lost after two seasons.

Yeah, he was going all over the place.  The only show i think that handled such a large cast was Lost.  My favorite show of all time.  

I still have to check out lost. I got up to episode 2 of season 1 lol.

Definitely should.  I can only hope you like it as much as I did.  Actually I liked it so much I'm in the process of buying all the season on blu ray. lol.  Got the first season coming in the mail on saturday.  Will wait a month or so between buying each season.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I know.  I started rewatching season 1 on netflix and everything was so well thought out.  I thought season 2 was great too and the first half of season 3 was good then it just started getting really bad.

Sylar got really overplayed in the seasons. He was like an emotional rollercoaster. The last seasn was improving though. The problem with heroes might have been the huge cast. They weren't juggled that well in later seasons. Not to mention the mystery of the powers was kind of lost after two seasons.

Yeah, he was going all over the place.  The only show i think that handled such a large cast was Lost.  My favorite show of all time.  

Definitely should.  I can only hope you like it as much as I did.  Actually I liked it so much I'm in the process of buying all the season on blu ray. lol.  Got the first season coming in the mail on saturday.  Will wait a month or so between buying each season.

Ya, by the premise, it sounds really good. The only tv series that I considered buying on bluray was the box set for the game of thrones. Then I saw the price for each of them xD

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ya, by the premise, it sounds really good. The only tv series that I considered buying on bluray was the box set for the game of thrones. Then I saw the price for each of them xD

I got the first season on amazon for like $23.  Amazon is the shit and where I buy mostly every electronic, game, tv show, or movie from.

nnodley said:

I got the first season on amazon for like $23.  Amazon is the shit and where I buy mostly every electronic, game, tv show, or movie from.

Wow , just saw the episode for the vampire diaries and wow. It was a really sad episode too.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Wow , just saw the episode for the vampire diaries and wow. It was a really sad episode too.

I know.  Looks like elena is gonna be back to her old self.  And she'll have a little more time with Jeremy.  And Alaric is back!!  Well for another episode that we know of.  I really don't want Bonnie dead.  So many people have died on the show. 

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I know.  Looks like elena is gonna be back to her old self.  And she'll have a little more time with Jeremy.  And Alaric is back!!  Well for another episode that we know of.  I really don't want Bonnie dead.  So many people have died on the show. 

Ya, a scene from this episode especially emphasized that. It was when she was with caroline sending out graduation letters to their family memebers. Elena just had one to some random relatives. I'm happy that alaric is back. Him and damon were best friends.The scenes with lexi and stefan were nice too. It was so good to have elena see jeremy again. She can finally say her goodbyes and get closure. I seriously didn't see bonnie dying. Another important point is alaric gave damon the cure at the end. I really hope he doesn't force elena to drink it. She is finally getting used to being a vampire. With all the dangers around her, she would proably be dead if it wasn't for her vampirism.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ya, a scene from this episode especially emphasized that. It was when she was with caroline sending out graduation letters to their family memebers. Elena just had one to some random relatives. I'm happy that alaric is back. Him and damon were best friends.The scenes with lexi and stefan were nice too. It was so good to have elena see jeremy again. She can finally say her goodbyes and get closure. I seriously didn't see bonnie dying. Another important point is alaric gave damon the cure at the end. I really hope he doesn't force elena to drink it. She is finally getting used to being a vampire. With all the dangers around her, she would proably be dead if it wasn't for her vampirism.

I forgot about Lexi at the end.  I miss her being in episodes with Stefan.  And I hope he doesn't force her either.  I don't know if Rebecca will get it because it appears she will be in the originals.  I only want elena to take it if she willingly does it.  Or what if they force Katerina to take it.  That would make an interesting dynamic.  

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I forgot about Lexi at the end.  I miss her being in episodes with Stefan.  And I hope he doesn't force her either.  I don't know if Rebecca will get it because it appears she will be in the originals.  I only want elena to take it if she willingly does it.  Or what if they force Katerina to take it.  That would make an interesting dynamic.  

Rebecca taking it is close to zero. She is going to new orleans eventually and def can't survive there being human. She wouldn't really be an original either xD. As for the cure, who actually wants it?

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Rebecca taking it is close to zero. She is going to new orleans eventually and def can't survive there being human. She wouldn't really be an original either xD. As for the cure, who actually wants it?

Yeah, I wanted her to become human because I started to really like her, but it's to late now.  Noboby at this point wants the cure.  Elena actually may surprise us and want to take it, but who knows. 

The Tomorrow People Preview:

The Tomorrow People Clip:

The 100 clip:

I guess IGN said The 100 full trailer had more plot details that are shown, but the trailers are not released yet.

Reign preview:

Reign clip:

Star-Crossed clip: