By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Vampire Diaries Thread

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
Third to last episode of the season on right now!!

Damn can't wait to watch it tommarow.

So awesome.  Setting up to be an awesome season finale.  

ahh so many things on cw ending, like arrow too.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I know and we have to wait like 4-5 months till the new season.  But at least TVD, Arrow, The Originals, and Supernatural are all gonna be on when they come back.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I know and we have to wait like 4-5 months till the new season.  But at least TVD, Arrow, The Originals, and Supernatural are all gonna be on when they come back.

Just saw the episode and just wow! I can't beleive they  made elena turn on her emotions by killing matt. Hell I though he was dead for a min since I forgot about the gilbert ring.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Just saw the episode and just wow! I can't beleive they  made elena turn on her emotions by killing matt. Hell I though he was dead for a min since I forgot about the gilbert ring.

I honestly thought Matt had agreed to drink vampire blood and he would become a vampire.  Glad he didn't though because we don't need everyone as a vampire. And I too forgot about the ring.  I'm glad she got her emotions back.  She was a great character without them, but she was kinda getting annoying how she was treating her friends.  

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I honestly thought Matt had agreed to drink vampire blood and he would become a vampire.  Glad he didn't though because we don't need everyone as a vampire. And I too forgot about the ring.  I'm glad she got her emotions back.  She was a great character without them, but she was kinda getting annoying how she was treating her friends.  

Ya,  if she had been still emotionless, who knows how much more damage she would have done to people around her. Elena can barely take turning back on her emotions with everything that has happened. She is ablre to take turning on her emotions due to her hate for Katerina though. What the hell is up with bonnie. She seems to be all over the place this season. That scene with caroline and her mom was well done.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ya,  if she had been still emotionless, who knows how much more damage she would have done to people around her. Elena can barely take turning back on her emotions with everything that has happened. She is ablre to take turning on her emotions due to her hate for Katerina though. What the hell is up with bonnie. She seems to be all over the place this season. That scene with caroline and her mom was well done.

I wonder if Katherine will be the villain of the next season like she was in season 2.  I think the expression is just making Bonnie crazy with power and she doesn't really know what to do really.  I'm also glad Caroline's mom didn't die.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I wonder if Katherine will be the villain of the next season like she was in season 2.  I think the expression is just making Bonnie crazy with power and she doesn't really know what to do really.  I'm also glad Caroline's mom didn't die.

I kind of hope so. Silas though great as a boogeyman like villain, he just doesn't have the same impact really. I mean Klaus and Katerina just seem like better char overall. Ya I don't really get why she wants to bring down the veil herself, maybe to get Jeremy back. The is extremely selfish though since even Elena wouldn't do that. Not to mention everyone comes back like the whole original family.

BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

I kind of hope so. Silas though great as a boogeyman like villain, he just doesn't have the same impact really. I mean Klaus and Katerina just seem like better char overall. Ya I don't really get why she wants to bring down the veil herself, maybe to get Jeremy back. The is extremely selfish though since even Elena wouldn't do that. Not to mention everyone comes back like the whole original family.

You know the more I think about it, what if Bonnie becomes an antagonist next season along with Katerina.  I think that would be pretty interesting especially if they work together.  I'm sure it won't happen, but the expression is making her into a beast so who knows.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

You know the more I think about it, what if Bonnie becomes an antagonist next season along with Katerina.  I think that would be pretty interesting especially if they work together.  I'm sure it won't happen, but the expression is making her into a beast so who knows.

Is that giving the main char's excuse to kill Bonnie xD Honestly she kind of just annoys me now. I like practically every other char on the show, but her. She seems way to powerful this season though. I mean with her magic, do you think she could match the original hybrid Klaus in a fight now?

oh just update op with new preview

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

Is that giving the main char's excuse to kill Bonnie xD Honestly she kind of just annoys me now. I like practically every other char on the show, but her. She seems way to powerful this season though. I mean with her magic, do you think she could match the original hybrid Klaus in a fight now?

oh just update op with new preview

Idk, I still like her quite a bit.  I bet she could take on Klaus easily now.   I'll check out the new preview.