By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Vampire Diaries Thread

Love this show, but the amount of breaks they take is ridiculous.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

It gets really hard on and off.  It's been raining almost nonstop for 12 hours.  

Just finished the episode and it was really good.  Ending was awesome.  Next episode is the Originals episode!!

nice, can't wait to see it! Wait is the original pilot next week just primarily focusing on the orginals and not the reg main char then?

I think it will mostly be about the originals and the main cast will be on the side.

Just saw the newest episode and wow it was awesome. I wonder if Elena will stay captured or escape somehow. It was good to see jeremy again even if it wasn't really him. The entire time I thought tyler was silas too until he ran away from klaus.

I thought Tyler was Silas too.  Klaus is so awesome though and next episode looks awesome.

When they were cutting back and forth between Elijah/Rebekah and Klaus/Rebekah, I was so confused and then I understood what was going on.  Shits about to go down. 

I think Elena will start to slowly want to turn her humanity back on.  We already know that she was afraid when Bonnie almost killed her.  So she is showing some emotion at least.  I could also see her faking that she has her humanity back to let them let her out.  

She will turn them back on eventually, but is that seriously going to be a good thing for elena. I mean just think of all the things she has done the last couple episodes and her whole family is still dead. Thats going to hit her hard when her emotions are back on. She'll have to deal with all that stuff head on and accept it.

It will be disastrous for sure.  I love how she is pretty much Katherine now.  A cold blooded bitch.

haha ya. and can't wait for next weeks episode. Another thing I don't get is why elena was chocking on bonnies bloods? lol I'm starting to wonder if we are the only 2 vd fans on this site.
edit guess not lol

Mad55 said:

If you've seen the latest episode, join the discussion.  We need others to jump in.

Mad55 said:

ya I get the mid season breaks since other shows do it, but the cw seems to take just random ones sometimes.

BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

It will be disastrous for sure.  I love how she is pretty much Katherine now.  A cold blooded bitch.

haha ya. and can't wait for next weeks episode. Another thing I don't get is why elena was chocking on bonnies bloods? lol I'm starting to wonder if we are the only 2 vd fans on this site.
edit guess not lol

Yeah that was so weird.  And then it healed itself didn't it?  It looked like it was bubbling too.  Right now I'm guessing it has to do with her expression powers.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

edit guess not lol

Yeah that was so weird.  And then it healed itself didn't it?  It looked like it was bubbling too.  Right now I'm guessing it has to do with her expression powers.

It might be. The whole concept of bonnie's magic is kind of weird to begin with. Oh, and now she seriously wants to help silas open the veil too. Maybe she is just playing him though.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

edit guess not lol

It might be. The whole concept of bonnie's magic is kind of weird to begin with. Oh, and now she seriously wants to help silas open the veil too. Maybe she is just playing him though.

Yeah, I don't know if she's really wanting to help him or try and destroy him without bringing down the viel to the other side.  I'm glad were gonna actually see what Silas looks like.  From what they showed at the end of the episode, he looks pretty deformed.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

nnodley said:

edit guess not lol

Yeah, I don't know if she's really wanting to help him or try and destroy him without bringing down the viel to the other side.  I'm glad were gonna actually see what Silas looks like.  From what they showed at the end of the episode, he looks pretty deformed.

I do like his shap shifting abilities/illusions though since they can bring back some dead char like jeremy.

Just saw the latest ep Bonnie is turning into a damn super saiyan.

Mad55 said:
Just saw the latest ep Bonnie is turning into a damn super saiyan.

I know right.  I would not want to mess with her and her expression magic.