By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Luigi's Mansion 2 - Next session: TBA

I might be able to rejoin later, that is, if you don't mind having a braindead, difficult to deal with dolphin along. :D

Around the Network

@supermario128:
Sweet we're both USeans! I generally wake up pretty early regardless of what's going on, which can be annoying sometimes. I even stayed up til 2 AM last night but still woke up a little over 5 hours later. =/

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Hey, where you guys all go?

I'll take this oppurtunity to grab a bite to eat, then. I'll be back in about half an hour!

We have to restart due to a glitch!

EDIT: By the way, you need to press A on the results screen. I am sure it's you who is letting us wait most of the time.

Actually I press A straight away...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@Conegamer:
I believe you'll have to press it multiple times when you get an upgrade. Not saying it is or isn't you though.

I'm done for today, I'm a bit tired, so I will be taking it easy. It's also tea time now!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

I would play but I'm a bit busy just now. Tomorrow would be better?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Watching Miami vs Chicago now. Yeah, I sometimes don't even bother collecting money. I'll be sure to start focusing on that more.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
AlphaCielago said:
Hahaha at Rols response to Carl, the latter part of the sentence.

Is there actually any reason to come get high in the result except for the money? I already have all the single-player upgrades. Is it like in Luigi's Mansion GCN, if you collect more money, you get a better mansion?

The money is of no use at all beyond 20,000.

EDIT: There's a disturbing trend on VGC that dolphins are difficult on purpose.

:)

Game is over, but I think I'm done for today. Have to focus on homework, an essay, and exams. I will have a lot more free time when this semester is over.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

wanna play
msg me