By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Teaser!!!!Super Smash Brothers Brawl is out now!!!! Hands-on Photos.

Front box-art.

Back box-art.

Inside the box.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

someone somewhere is going to lick the screen...

I want this game. It's to bad I won't be able to get anyone to play it with me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I want this game, I think the image is FAKE!!!!

Everybody criticized my avatar.

Now, know this.

I picked this avatar, just to let you all know. I will bloodily murder everyone on this forum with a gun, to get this game, I don't care if its already been released. If its quicker to shoot you than drive to get it, that's how it goes down.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Now, know this.

I picked this avatar, just to let you all know. I will bloodily murder everyone on this forum with a gun, to get this game, I don't care if its already been released. If its quicker to shoot you than drive to get it, that's how it goes down.

So you're the one Jack Thompson was trying to warn us about...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Now, know this.

Nice to meet you!

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

image looks kinda fake?

I dont know about you guys but I threw my turkey sandwich agaisnt the wall when I saw that.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

what are the final characters? anyone know yet?