By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - More Details on Always-Online Xbox Revealed

avais1993 said:
In this kind of industry, if a rumor keeps popping up, time and time again and isnt disproved then it's most likely true, it sounds completely shit, and im not sure Microsoft are that oblivious to their consumers wants, i wonder what they are gaining from an always connected console?

Yeah, the rumors can't all be baseless. I believe that the rumors are true, or were true I should say. I don't see Microsoft launching the console like that, I really can't.

Around the Network

Well if im at my parents house it doesnt matter, they got a great unlimited and fast connection that never kicks out, but when im living at home with my buddy we got such a shitty cheap connection that it would make the next xbox near impossible to have proper gaming sessions :| I'm hoping this is just fake BS

It would be a very bad decision if true. It could put a major halt in XBox momentum.

i just don't buy it.

ms has been a smart about their business to date. i have no reason to believe that they could make this epic of a blunder. they won't ban used games. they won't enforce an internet connection.

avais1993 said:
In this kind of industry, if a rumor keeps popping up, time and time again and isnt disproved then it's most likely true, it sounds completely shit, and im not sure Microsoft are that oblivious to their consumers wants, i wonder what they are gaining from an always connected console?

What can Microsoft disprove it when it's not even exist?

Around the Network

they can't be this stupid...surely

as someone over at gaf put it so nicely, this will be Sim City: The Console ...please no

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

D-Joe said:
avais1993 said:

Of course it exists, you act like its not even been in developement, silence is never a good thing

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Soriku said:
hinch said:
"If there isn't a connection, no games or apps can be started," the source continued. "If the connection is interrupted then after a period of time--currently three minutes, if I remember correctly--the game/app is suspended and the network troubleshooter started." ~ Kotaku

Welcome to Xbox.

Fixed. Nintendo and Sony aren't enforcing this shit. If true.

I know :P just saying, for Xbox users it will be..

hinch said:
Soriku said:
hinch said:
"If there isn't a connection, no games or apps can be started," the source continued. "If the connection is interrupted then after a period of time--currently three minutes, if I remember correctly--the game/app is suspended and the network troubleshooter started." ~ Kotaku

Welcome to Xbox.

Fixed. Nintendo and Sony aren't enforcing this shit. If true.

I know :P just saying, for Xbox users it will be..

Theres always time to convert :L

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

avais1993 said:
D-Joe said:
avais1993 said:

Of course it exists, you act like its not even been in developement, silence is never a good thing

It's not exists,it's in development,but they never announce it,so it's not exists,to the public,and these medias,is reporting rumors to the public,even they confirm or deny it,that means they accidentlly announced the console,and let's say if they deny the "required online" rumor,then people will disscus something else like "why they didn't also deny block used games rumor?that must be true!",that's why they won't say anything about 720 since