By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - My Little President Can't Possibly Be This Stupid

badgenome said:

Remember that housing bubble that blew up and crashed the US economy because all those evil banks had engaged in such reckless predatory lending? Obama decided it would be a really, really, really good idea to create another one.

Quick translation: the economy is in much worse shape than we've led on, and we have *nothing* left with which to prime the pump.*

(Because that ended so well last time.)

*The reason the economy is in the tank and will stay in the tank is because of O's rampant insertion of himself into the global economy--it's literally FDR all over again, the only difference is Obama won't have a Wolrd War to pull us out of a Depression this time.

Around the Network
easyrider said:
Kasz216 said:
easyrider said:

Obama is a corporatist and so are Republicans if not worse.  Republicans haven't balanced a budget in 50 years and are completely owned by the banks. I find it funny you got a problem with this. Republicans love this corporate take over and no regulation. I think  you not sure what side stands for.

Elizabeth Warren most likely will run for pres. Now don't stand their and act like you like regulation. MY GOD>  

Actually bank lobby support has been largely more a democratic thing.  Heck even 3 of the Keating 5 were Democrats.   Banks are mostly situated in democratic states.

The ironic thing about Dodd-Frank was that Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were the two biggest bank schill's in congress.  Hence why Dodd-Frank is essentially set up to destroy small banks, and allow big banks to get bigger.  (which is why the to big to fail banks have gotten even bigger.)

Also... Elizabeth Warren has about as much chance fo winning a Democratic primary for Presient as Ron Paul did for the Republicans.  (I'm assuming he's done running anyway.)

LOL did you read what I said? No you didn't . I said that there where not many but there are more. Some regulation, is better then known. You are just like the people on this site and their systems. You never will down your side. If you can't see the massive proof in front of you, I'm not sure you see anything. Sorry but this remark is the same thing I see all over this site. Biased and basically trying to  lesson the story by using comparisons that don't matter at all.

both sides are corrupt. You love chant for your team and you use a lot of bad data.

First off... I don't have a team... and all of the data i use is... well data collected normally.

Secondly, the main problem with the GFC was the banks who fucked up were too big to fail... correct? 

Name something in Dodd Frank that limits bank size?  Also, explain the the big banks are now a bigger part of the banking system despite Dodd Frank.

Regulations, like taxations are a cost.  Therefore, just like a flat tax.  Flat regulations hit poorer small banks harder.

Therefore increased regulations are going to hit poorer buisness harder, which means smaller buisnesses are going to be put out of buisness/bought by bigger conglomerates who can deal with regulations more effectivly.

I'm curious which part you actually disagree with there.  I've got no issue with regulations.  However just like taxation.  Regulations should be progressive and get stricter as companies get larger.

SxyxS said:
badgenome said:
SxyxS said:
your current president is the same gw bush was-and a little bit worser.

I am assured by very smart people that he is very, very different, although no one seems to be able to articulate just how that is.

I'm pretty sure those smart people are leftist good doers.I know how they are.I'm part of a (pretty violent and criminal)minority in europe  and they were told to kiss my S no matter what I do.That's where my hemerrhoids come from(last time i was banned for writing this)

I can beat up people ,discriminate gays,treat women like shit and they will call it culture and feel tolerant .A white christian european trying to the same would be beaten to death by them.I guess that kind of (self)racist behaviour is what they call political correctness

But yes,Obama is very different.

He is black

his IQ is not below 75

he is not alcohol and drug addicted

he is muslim(even my radical muslim uncle knows that-and he is not a conspiracy theorist idiot like me.Barak is a muslim name,sometimes also used by (semite) jews.Hussein is a muslim name.but I think too many people in the USA are so dumbed down that even a guy called "mohammed khomeini islam" would be considered as christian as soon as the media said so

He is the only black guy born in the first half of the 60ies in the USA who owns a birth certificate where "ethnicity:african" is written instead of negroe or black.Some say:this is A prophetic Sign others say:badly falsefied certifikate and his grandma swores:he was born in kenia

And Obama is cheneys cousin.-oh sorry.Bush is also cheneys cousins.(one huge happy family)

Ladies and gentleman  we have a birther. LOL Sarah Palin your idol?

What made you decide to believe in nonfactual fictional world stories and is it helping your cope, that yes a black man is in power. Now I don't see a reason for any of you arguments accept that your racism  is showing and is disgusting.

Yes President obama is not great but all the other, your really trying hard.

Kasz216 said:
easyrider said:
Kasz216 said:
easyrider said:

Obama is a corporatist and so are Republicans if not worse.  Republicans haven't balanced a budget in 50 years and are completely owned by the banks. I find it funny you got a problem with this. Republicans love this corporate take over and no regulation. I think  you not sure what side stands for.

Elizabeth Warren most likely will run for pres. Now don't stand their and act like you like regulation. MY GOD>  

Actually bank lobby support has been largely more a democratic thing.  Heck even 3 of the Keating 5 were Democrats.   Banks are mostly situated in democratic states.

The ironic thing about Dodd-Frank was that Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were the two biggest bank schill's in congress.  Hence why Dodd-Frank is essentially set up to destroy small banks, and allow big banks to get bigger.  (which is why the to big to fail banks have gotten even bigger.)

Also... Elizabeth Warren has about as much chance fo winning a Democratic primary for Presient as Ron Paul did for the Republicans.  (I'm assuming he's done running anyway.)

LOL did you read what I said? No you didn't . I said that there where not many but there are more. Some regulation, is better then known. You are just like the people on this site and their systems. You never will down your side. If you can't see the massive proof in front of you, I'm not sure you see anything. Sorry but this remark is the same thing I see all over this site. Biased and basically trying to  lesson the story by using comparisons that don't matter at all.

both sides are corrupt. You love chant for your team and you use a lot of bad data.

First off... I don't have a team... and all of the data i use is... well data collected normally.

Secondly, the main problem with the GFC was the banks who fucked up were too big to fail... correct?  T

Name something in Dodd Frank that limits bank size.

Regulations, like taxations are a cost.  Therefore, just like a flat tax.  Flat regulations hit poorer small banks harder.

Therefore increased regulations are going to hit poorer buisness harder, which means smaller buisnesses are going to be put out of buisness/bought by bigger conglomerates who can deal with regulations more effectivly.

I'm curious which part you actually disagree with there.  I've got no issue with regulations.  However just like taxation.  Regulations should be progressive and get stricter as companies get larger.

Never said dodd frank goes far enough.

Anti trust laws need to be put in place and yes obama has some power with that. Not agreeing with democrates as a whole but you are agreeing with republicans as a whole. I have seen lots of your data coming from the same places that you are now railing against. You might want to dig a little deeper.

I will completely agree with the bottom quote.

easyrider said:
badgenome said:
easyrider said:

Elizabeth Warren most likely will run for pres. BUy stickers or support her any way you can. banks have a lot of money and a person like this needs the help. She also grilled Holder. She is not for any side but going after banks. You have people that  will get the job done. Get over your stereo types and vote and help people that will make difference. I'm sorry to say but thats only on the democrate side and not many. Now don't stand their and act like you like regulation. MY GOD>  

My buddy is a libertarian and loves this lady.

Aren't you supposed to be banned, spaceguy?

What?  So this is your answer. LOL now that's funny. This guy just destroyed my whole thread. Lets attack him.

I find it funny you consider being Spaceguy an insult.   (Espeically after the IP check).

Around the Network
easyrider said:

Not agreeing with democrates as a whole but you are agreeing with republicans as a whole.

Now where have I seen this typo before?

spaceguy said:

Never said I liked clinton, He was a massive shift to the right for the democrates and lot of the party was pissed about that.

spaceguy said:

There are major difference's. Do I agree with democrates more? yes. However they have been shifted over to the right from the money of the rich. I will agree with you there and that is why progressives right now are trying to take back over the democratic party. And this is how. I think you should have a look. You most likely will like what they do. http://www.progressiveparty.org/

spaceguy said:

Nope I agree that was a big part but when bush came in he decided to complete deregulate wall st and the banks. . I'm not a fan of the democrates moving to the right. I will be the first to say Clintons nafta and Glass steagal removal was a disaster.

LOOOOOOL.

This is one reason the world makes fun of Amricens.

No offence, but some of your politicianers, laws and policies make no sense!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

DevilRising said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
this surprises you? prez dingle-barry is full of stupidity.

Says the guy with the quaint screen-name. Your boy "Dubyah" was quite the piece of work. Obama, while far from perfect, has been cleaning up his mess for years now.

I'll give ya a hint. If you get your news from somewhere OUTSIDE of talk radio and Fox News, you might actually know a thing or three.

Have a nice day!

LOL im sorry i didnt know i backed up W too. Nice try, open a new thread please.

badgenome said:
easyrider said:

Not agreeing with democrates as a whole but you are agreeing with republicans as a whole.

Now where have I seen this typo before?

spaceguy said:

Never said I liked clinton, He was a massive shift to the right for the democrates and lot of the party was pissed about that.

spaceguy said:

There are major difference's. Do I agree with democrates more? yes. However they have been shifted over to the right from the money of the rich. I will agree with you there and that is why progressives right now are trying to take back over the democratic party. And this is how. I think you should have a look. You most likely will like what they do. http://www.progressiveparty.org/

spaceguy said:

Nope I agree that was a big part but when bush came in he decided to complete deregulate wall st and the banks. . I'm not a fan of the democrates moving to the right. I will be the first to say Clintons nafta and Glass steagal removal was a disaster.

LOOOOOOL.

Yeah... easyrider was permabanned after the IP check....

and then Axum and some of the other mods just told me to permaban Spaceguy...since this was his second ban dodge attempt and all 3 of his accounts had a ridiculious amount of imature trolling moderations on them. 

So unless he creates yet another alt, i wouldn't expect a reply too soon.

Kasz216 said:

Yeah... easyrider was permabanned after the IP check....

and then Axum and some of the other mods just told me to permaban Spaceguy...since this was his second ban dodge attempt and all 3 of his accounts had a ridiculious amount of imature trolling moderations on them. 

So unless he creates yet another alt, i wouldn't expect a reply too soon.

What a shame.