By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Puppeteer New Trailer, Release date and Box Art revealed! Plus Ninja and Knight gameplay trailers are here!

Fantastic trailer. Easily one of the most visually appealing games I've ever seen.

Around the Network

$40 now my interest is piqued. Will be getting this sometime this year.

Thed art style is impressive. Day one for me.

Should be interesting to see how that price point affects sales.
Not a day 1, but an interesting game that I may pick up eventually.

dsgrue3 said:

I think advertising will effect it more than anything.  Sly was at $40 but no one knew it existed so even though it was fantastic it flopped.  I told 3 different people about it who bought it once they knew it existed.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

I find it appealing. But I dont know. Obtaining trophies for me is fun too; so if it has kind of easy trophies, nothing like complete a level without being hurt, or complete the game without dying, then I can see myself being more interested in the game.

pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I expect a PSABR / LBP Karting like flop.
This is a game that should have been on the Vita. The Vita needs every title it can get and this one actually makes sense.

LOL

I came to this thread and expected some people to hype this down even if we don't know anything yet. And here you are.

The next Journey? The next Uncharted? The next LittleBigPlanet?*

*courtesy of DirtyP2002 with some enhancements

your point?

I think it will probably be a good game. Not my cup of tea, but a good game for fans of that genre.
I also think it will be a commercial flop like the 2 games I mentioned.

What is wrong with that?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

platformmaster918 said:
dsgrue3 said:

I think advertising will effect it more than anything.  Sly was at $40 but no one knew it existed so even though it was fantastic it flopped.  I told 3 different people about it who bought it once they knew it existed.

Good point - can't imagine the marketing budget on this being very substantial. Best hope is word of mouth and advantageous TV spots.

40$ is 25$ too much.

Another overpriced game from Sony. Other developers release similar in value games on PSN/XBLA for 15$.

donsterydo2 said:
40$ is 25$ too much.

Another overpriced game from Sony. Other developers release similar in value games on PSN/XBLA for 15$.

so you have played and beat puppeteer already?