By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Puppeteer New Trailer, Release date and Box Art revealed! Plus Ninja and Knight gameplay trailers are here!

donsterydo2 said:
40$ is 25$ too much.

Another overpriced game from Sony. Other developers release similar in value games on PSN/XBLA for 15$.

you know the length?  The artstyle looks great and better than something like the Cave.  They are offering a mid-tier game for mid-tier price.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

lol that's just full of it

Here

"“If you were to run through it, it’s going to take you 15 hours, plus. And that’s charging through it without searching for any of the secret stuff, or finding all the heads,” he said."
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/10/05/puppeteer-is-at-least-15-hours-long/

Sounds like awesome value for the price

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Really looking forward to this game. I loved LBP not only for the level creator aspect but for the levels made by the developers so this seems right up my alley, a cute little story driven 2D platformer. Glad it sounds like it'll have a decent value, now I just have to hope that the gameplay ends up good.

very much excited for this!

Ninja Gameplay Trailer

Knight Gameplay Trailer

Around the Network

Nice!

I still feel like this game needed to be on PS4

seriously i'm loving SCEJ right now

I really hope to see them continue this streak they've been on lately

They came with Gravity Rush(PSV), Rain(PSN), Puppeteer(PS3), and Knack (PS4)

SCEJ is making a comeback!

DirtyP2002 said:.

I also think it will be a commercial flop like the 2 games I mentioned.

Classic debate, discussed to death. A commercial flop is always related to each game's production costs. For a game like LBP karting with 0.45 m sales, crying "flop" is overdramatization for forum friction purposes.

Diggin the Puppeteer anyway. i think I ended up buying most of sony-japan-studio's games this gen, they are solid developers.

TWO New gameplay videos

Ninja

Knight

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks awesome, I'll definitely buy it!