By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Which group do you think you hate more? Communists, Nazis, Americans, Christians, KKK, or Arabs-

worst!

Nazis 10 21.28%

Christians 3 6.38%

Arabs 3 6.38%

Americans 6 12.77%

Communist 6 12.77%

KKK 4 8.51%

other (post below) 5 10.64%

see resultz 10 21.28%

Total:47
spurgeonryan said:

Make sure you base your decision on who has caused more damage to the world, who the world can live without, who the world has less use for.

Since Russia basically funded the Vietnam War and are the reason Taliban and other terrorist have so many weapons I will choose Communist. Not too mention because of them America built soo many Nuclear Warheads. I know they are not Communist anymore, but neither is Germany under Nazi power anymore. I still included Nazis. Not to forget about North Korea's recent crazy! China has not been to great in the past and now either.

You? Why?

With all due respect, but this is HIGHLY rasict. I don't want to report you, but this is wrong i hope you realize this on your own and ask a MOD to close this thread.

Around the Network
Somini said:

With all due respect, but this is HIGHLY rasict. I don't want to report you, but this is wrong i hope you realize this on your own and ask a MOD to close this thread.

Seconded. While it's politically correct to criticize the communists, the nazis and the KKK, you really can't go around saying this kind of stuff about the other groups.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

You forgot to add the British in to the mix, the atrocities caused by them for centuries is staggering, and their overall genocide was far beyond the Nazi extent.

That being said, the only group I truly use the word "hate" for is the Oil Industry. It was the Oil Industry in the early 70s who decided (along with the banks' efforts) to create a sharp increase in the price of oil, which in turn caused massive inflation. Ever wonder why your grandparents could buy a meal for 25 cents, and you pay $5 for that same meal? Thank the oil industry. You upset about terrorism from middle eastern extremists? Most of their funding comes from the oil industry. Who is holding you at gunpoint, ripping your hard earned cash from your pockets with price increases? The oil industry. Who is buying all the patents for alternate fuel and clean air technologies? The oil industry.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I agree with Somini I don't hate any race I just hate governments though and ignorant people that lick their asses

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have a strong dislike of extremists and totalitarians, if they are communists, nazis or religious doesn't matter

Around the Network

Fucking Crab People.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

Fucking Crab People.

Reported. hatmoza is crab people, so this counts as flaming.

Thread skating on thin ice.
I hate people from all of those categories, but not all of them and I find it a bit odd to lump Christians/Americans/Arabs into the field with Nazis/KKK/Communists

I hate the American government and I hate the Arab rulers that lick their asses and do what they ask and let them use our lands to destroy other Arab/Muslim lands. I hate both Jew and Christian Zionists who think they are superior to other humans, those who do not consider others to be human.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yeah, this can only end terribly.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective