By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Burnout to outsell X360 in America as well?

No the 360 version will do better.

Come on gebx. What he said was fair. 360 owners dont like JRPGs, Wii owners dont like FPS, and PS3 owners hate the Orange Box.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
gebx said:
Username2324 said:
I don't know, 360 fans aren't really racers, and with all the talk of the PS3 version being better, it may be close.

Wii users are grandparents who only play bowling and PS3 are 13 year olds spoiled by their parents... hey lets keep stereotyping!

As a user on Live and what I experience on PS3, I am positive those spoiled 13 year olds have 360s and seem to make up the majority of the people talking on Halo 3.

outlawauron said:
No the 360 version will do better.

Come on gebx. What he said was fair. 360 owners dont like JRPGs, Wii owners dont like FPS, and PS3 owners hate the Orange Box.
lol thast funny 

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

No. I expect the xbox360 version to outsell the PS3 version by atleast 30% in NA, but i also think that the PS3 version of burnout will have much better legs than the 360 version in EU/others.

Judging from X360 to PS3 userbase in NA, I dont think its possible.

Around the Network

The UK version was dominated by the 360, so the US one will be even more so:

- 2 BURNOUT PARADISE XB360 EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
- 3 BURNOUT PARADISE PS3 EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Hello everyone,this's my first post,and it's about the fairly advantage (1.2% more,at this moment) that the 360's version has against the PS3's one,and let me tell you,is just because the magazines and web sites that gives the lower ratings have been only registred in PS3's Burnout Paradise-Petit,Gamestm,PlayUK-,evading the 360's version (for whatever reason,even if they're multi-platform media)also contributes the number of ratings posted,26 to 360 and only 20 at this moment for the PS3(including only for PS3 the lowest three),as you can see we have to analize very carefully the scores at gamerankings,they don't fix all this mess that brings this multi-platforms scores confussions.

@dolemit: You know by how much? It was 53% vs 47% and X360 is cheaper in many retailers.

Username2324 said:
I don't know, 360 fans aren't really racers, and with all the talk of the PS3 version being better, it may be close.

I'll be sure to find this thread next time someone says the 360 fanbase only likes FPS, Sports & Racers!  

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Username2324 said:
The others numbers came in and I was surprised to see 12,000 more copies sold for the PS3, will we see the same thing for American numbers?

No

/end of thread 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"