By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda 51 to man pokemon spin-off

I know this is April Fools Day, but I hope this is legit. 

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2013/040113b.html

According to the article, Suda51,(No more heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw) will be directing a pokemon spin-off aimed at more mature fans.  Sounds super sweet, but then again it also sounds farfetch seeing that Pokemon is usually a kid-oriented foray.  What do you think, does it sound any enticing to you as it does me?  Will we get the chance to cut the head off a Wobbuffet?

Around the Network

1.5/10.

No More Heroes 3 を作って、すだ!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It would be cool but not likely

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I can imagine a crippled pokemon in a wheelchair carrying a 6-foot long sniper rifle, yeah =3

Around the Network

April Fools, eh?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't know why they would go to suda 51...

I always thought a mature pokemon game would be headed by Bioware prior to all this EA trouble. And mature doesn't mean bloody, it would just mean that it takes itself seriously where developing characters, story and world.

Mr Khan said:

La posibilidad de que este tipo haga un nuevo juego en esa franquisia es mayor (bueno en comparasion fácilmente podemos decir que al menos habría la posibilidad) a que él termine por hacer un juego de Pokemon. De todas formas, no me importa una puñeta ninguno de esos juegos.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Mr Khan said:

More like "No More Pokemon"

teigaga said:

I don't know why they would go to suda 51...

I always thought a mature pokemon game would be headed by Bioware prior to all this EA trouble. And mature doesn't mean bloody, it would just mean that it takes itself seriously where developing characters, story and world.

Wow, didn't know mature meant more than bloody.  But seriously, I only mention bloody because Suda51 is known for crazy, outlandish, over-the-top, decapitation and also sorts of other gore.  Thanks for the the distinction, though.