By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 55- The Venture Brothers

spurgeonryan said:
I was just stating pings that I saw on you. But a ping does not always equal a scum ping. As I learner last game with happyd and noctis.

How does that fit with "I feel less strong about [Astro] than linkz."?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I was just stating pings that I saw on you. But a ping does not always equal a scum ping. As I learner last game with happyd and noctis.

HE IS LEARNING! :)

Oh I haven't technically unvoted. I'll do that now
unvote
anyhow, I know I'm an idiot and I should have seen it that I should not jump on a vote bandwagon based on previous knowledge, but trust me when I say I'm town. Its just that my role is a bit useless except to save my own hide. Let's try lynching an actual scum please

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:

HE IS LEARNING! :)

learning all the wrong lessons...

Vote Linkzmax

Discuss.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Well you do have more pings linkz. All astro has is a few. And the not noticing what is going on was just one. He should have that type of thing figured out from the first game. Did we not have tricks like that last game? Also he says he is slow sometimes. But last game him and nen did well. No slowness around then.

But most of your pings are trash. I never said you remind me of another player. I said you are imitating nen when you said that I joked therefore I'm scum, because you are using a falsehood as a conclusion. Furthermore, you'd have to specify what your point is in the manner. I often compare one's playstyle to another. So what?
And with Astro all I've done is ask questions. And none of them had to do with his mistaking Rol as a player in the game.

Final-Fan said:
Vote Linkzmax

Discuss.

sure. why?

spurgeonryan said:
But I feel less strong about him than linkz. First linkz says a joke. Then ( something that happened in another game) he says I remind him of another player ( cant remember when he did this but I swear it hapeened). Now he is pushing astro on something that may or may not havbeen a mistake? 

This is what you said. That is not what I've done.

prof, what do you make of Astro?

All tsun no dere with this game T_T

So far I am only getting one player with town vibes, need to see his reactions to this post though to see if I can put him on the townie list without a bad conciousness.