By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 55- The Venture Brothers

Sorry for being late. Checking in.
HoS Astro

I will tell you guys later. I am a little busy ATM.

Around the Network

Nachomamma8 said:

theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
No it was an autocorrect typo.

Your phone corrected a word to "cum"? Unlikely.

ANd yet in the post previous to which you wrote "would nt" which wasn't autocorrected?

what does this have to do with anything?

How do you not see it? Linkz challenged Spurge, and Spurge made an excuse. I know Spurge leaves in typos because he finds them funny, yet because of this challenge, he used an excuse instead, and one that Linkz provided him. Also I do not believe that was an autocorrect typo, as Spurge clearly uses the word scum more than cum. In short, I believe he lied, meaning linkz' challenge made him nervous about being lynched.

Though I wrote this to explain something to you, I do in retrospect see that this doesn't necessarily make Spurge scum, just nervous, so I will downgrade my vote to HoS. I still do not like this especially when coupled with him challenging me...which together makes me think Spurge was just pretending to be confident.

unvote
HoS spurgeonryan

Linkzmax said:
Nachomamma8 said:
RolStoppable said:

A very small number of players compared to last game. Regardless, somebody has to die.

Vote: prof

Vote: time limit

I am the miller.

Why are you voting time limit? The game is small enough; we shouldn't have any trouble getting lynches through.

Really? Even spurge knew Rol wasn't playing.

And though I don't think he got it, it was pointed out to Astro that one of the two votes for prof he thought were in place wasn't legit.

There's also a time limit of 5 days for each Day already.

Lol :D

Aaaaanyways. Uhmm astro seems nervous, and those are some rather poor arguments for the vote and for the unvote.

HoS Astrogamer.

So, if everyone is suspicious of Astro then we should take the next logical step...

Unvote

Vote: Astro

I call him mafia then he magically wants to go along with what I said and vote Prof. I was originally going to say he was mafia for his first post alone. Posting, but not adding anything to the discussion. It is what mafia usually do.

I like Prof as town,

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:

I can understand your point about catching up. I still don't like the apology though.

I didn't consider my post an apology. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
But I feel less strong about him than linkz. First linkz says a joke. Then ( something that happened in another game) he says I remind him of another player ( cant remember when he did this but I swear it hapeened). Now he is pushing astro on something that may or may not havbeen a mistake? 

This is not only one of the worst arguments I've ever read, but there's also no conclusion.

benao87 said:

Aaaaanyways. Uhmm astro seems nervous, and those are some rather poor arguments for the vote and for the unvote.

HoS Astrogamer.

For the record, Astro hasn't actually unvoted.

supermario128 said:
So, if everyone is suspicious of Astro then we should take the next logical step...

Unvote

Vote: Astro

I call him mafia then he magically wants to go along with what I said and vote Prof. I was originally going to say he was mafia for his first post alone. Posting, but not adding anything to the discussion. It is what mafia usually do.

I like Prof as town,

Was there supposed to be more after the comma?

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

I can understand your point about catching up. I still don't like the apology though.

I didn't consider my post an apology. 

Explanation/excuse/apology/whatever. Enough of this though, feel free to add something else to be discussed.

Linkzmax said:

Was there supposed to be more after the comma?

...Stefl as possible scum, Linkz as possible town. Noctis/ Spurge leaning town, but not by much. Not sure about the rest.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089