By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 55- The Venture Brothers

dammit. I should have voted spurge that last night. Oh well. Prof played really good.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Who did Noctis have to lynch?

Ah, I didn't read the awards, thanks.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/kNy6YYxpXrJ
mafia quicktopic

but I am still a survivor so if I wasn't killed on night 1. I would have still win.

Around the Network

I think that 3 mafia - 6 town - 1 indy is a little too intense for town; even if he gets the mafia lynched D1 and leaves the game afterwards, the next day still starts with 2 mafia, 3 town which is a mislynch = loss and only one mafia could be found by the cop at that point.

Sorry to the team for not being around much, but I didn't put too much stock in it since prof had this game fairly under control and I was busy busy busy. Prof-spurge as scum make a really interesting combination though and it was extremely entertaining to watch; seeing prof in particular have a chance to set up his scum game was definitely awesome, and getting the chance to finally see spurge as scum was amazing especially because I didn't have to read him!

Benao and Astro are also becoming interesting players and I hope you guys stick around; in particular, I liked Astro's softclaim when he started coming under pressure along with your target choices; targetting prof was a solid decision since you could pretty much count on him being protected.

already lacking time, but be back soon