By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 55- The Venture Brothers

It's very tempting for me to vote you Mario but I'll withhold my judgement for now. I can't help the feeling that you're just an overconfident town.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
benao87 said:
@linkz who are your prime suspects?

Of those with votes:
spurge obviously
I also don't like Mario's bragging about lurking nor his push for Astro.

Of those without:
FF's contribution this game has been "I have a bad feeling about Linkz" and "spurge has an awful case against Linkz".
And you give me the impression of just sitting back while town destroys itself.

Nacho's given no reason to trust him, but he doens't rank high on my suspect list.
prof, as I said, I generally trust this time around.
And I believe Astro is in fact town.

AstroGamer said:
It's very tempting for me to vote you Mario but I'll withhold my judgement for now. I can't help the feeling that you're just an overconfident town.

You ignored my question if you are the lynchee.

Alternatively, would you mind claiming your character?

theprof00 said:

My top three are spurge, mario, nacho. 

Revisiting this, as you've named 3 people together before: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5260811

How likely do you think we're looking at a 3man scumteam?

supermario128 said:
Spurge, you should vote for Astro.

Astro, you should vote for Astro.

Everyone else too. Think of all the people who were suspicious of him but didn't vote for him day one. Could be his scum mates.

Why not list them for us, who were the people suspicious of him and didn't vote him?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:
@linkz who are your prime suspects?

Of those with votes:
spurge obviously
I also don't like Mario's bragging about lurking nor his push for Astro.

Of those without:
FF's contribution this game has been "I have a bad feeling about Linkz" and "spurge has an awful case against Linkz".
And you give me the impression of just sitting back while town destroys itself.

Nacho's given no reason to trust him, but he doens't rank high on my suspect list.
prof, as I said, I generally trust this time around.
And I believe Astro is in fact town.

Ok, got it.

I'd like to vote for Mario, but he being not online, makes it impossible for him to counter the votes.

The reason, I don't like his attitude towards Astro's hypothetical lynch, and not only that, claiming that those that are suspicious and do not vote are scum. It may appear that a reasonable thought, but I don't like the way that he just want us to gather around this lynch.

I'm at the office, and going home, will take me an hour or so. See you guys soon.

Oh, I almost forgot

spurgeonryan said:
Linkz prime suspects are me and himself. He is always in a battle to entertain his brilliant mind.

He has hardly commented on or talked to anyone else, he is Noctising me this game.

and

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
prof, can you remind me why you trust Linkz?

I assume this isn't rhetorical, so....

It's because he's contributing fairly steadily, has commented on nearly every input, makes sense, doesn't make too MUCH sense (scumtell), has proven to be following the game very closely, and I agree for the most part on his reads. There is a slight nagging suspicion that he's just playing town, but not enough for me to not say I trust him.

Show of hands, who is right?

Linkzmax said:

You ignored my question if you are the lynchee.

Alternatively, would you mind claiming your character?

What do you mean lynchee.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

What was Noctis?

Something like an hour to go and nobody is online. This is pathetic.