By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 55- The Venture Brothers

We have about 23 hours as of now.
I think spurge is leading the votes with 3 followed by me and Linkz each with one vote. I have to doublecheck though

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
  L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
Spurge prof        
Linkz spurge        
Astro mario        
Mario nacho        
From scanning through the pages I got this so far. Can someone else confirm

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
Seems like intentions are equally spurge and mario.
I'm just gunna put my vote here on spurge then
vote: spurge

Look at Linkz last quote to theprof, then look at this. Buddying up?

Neither were killed night one, and now this. Do I make sense now everyone? They are playing us.

What do you think "buddying" is?

Nacho, been busy? Still waiting on your change.

@linkz who are your prime suspects?

Around the Network

prof, can you remind me why you trust Linkz?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Spurge, you should vote for Astro.

Astro, you should vote for Astro.

Everyone else too. Think of all the people who were suspicious of him but didn't vote for him day one. Could be his scum mates.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
prof, can you remind me why you trust Linkz?

I assume this isn't rhetorical, so....

It's because he's contributing fairly steadily, has commented on nearly every input, makes sense, doesn't make too MUCH sense (scumtell), has proven to be following the game very closely, and I agree for the most part on his reads. There is a slight nagging suspicion that he's just playing town, but not enough for me to not say I trust him.

4 Hours until the night phase, I'll actually be able to count votes so night will start on time tonight!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Astro is 100% town, I can't say the same about you though.
Perhaps I should be changing my vote?