By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick! Stop with the Nintendo hate on these forums! People are leaving and requesting bans because of them

Seems like you've been making most of the Nintendoom threads around here lately, mister.

Around the Network

U.S laws are meaningless on this site. It's UK based.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

OH nOES!

don't worry, not long and microsoft will reveal the nextbox, then it will be "microsoft is so doomed" with some threads per day and nintendo fans will get a break

Tse, those guys are pussies. On German forums Nintendo fans were (and of course still are) the minority and belittled during the entire 7th generation, what are a few "tough" weeks (months) here on VGChartz?

Around the Network

Since when did reporting the news and fact in gaming considered wrong/trolling/hate? Just cuz it doesn't call as "good" in some people's eyes its still just news, facts, questions, about gaming... I don't see the problem... Why so sinsitive..?

TechXIII: Listen To Our Story.

No..........more......Nintendo...threads....head....cannot...function......*hangs himself*

Seriously STOOOOOOP!!

spurgeonryan said:

No more "UE4 is not on the Wii U", " Wii U is failing", Wii could have been so much more", Vita beat the 3DS this week, haha ", etc.

Nintendo gamers are not as strong as Sony and Microsoft gamers are. Remember! Just a few years ago we ruled the world. We are still getting used to all of this. Gen during the GC days we still had a successful handheld to brag about.

So ease up everyone. Lets just talk about other things besides the Wii U, 3DS in Europe, and the death of good Mario, DS, and the Wii.

That's probably because Nintendo gamers are usually kids and grandmothers.

Don't ban me I'm kidding, here's a proof " :P "

VXIII said:

That's probably because Nintendo fan are usually kids and grandmothers.

Don't ban me I'm kidding, here's a proof " :P "

Sneaky trolling!!

BAN THIS PERSON!!

Otakumegane said:
U.S laws are meaningless on this site. It's UK based.

Actually that makes it worse. Britain is known as the "Libel Capital of the world" for a reason. Really, all sorts of developers and companies could be suing us or the site.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.