By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick! Stop with the Nintendo hate on these forums! People are leaving and requesting bans because of them

kitler53 said:
BloodyRain said:
I'm surprised there isn't more ouya is doomed too.

there would have to be at least 1 person that cared about ouya in order for a doom thread to be worth the effort.

lol, just wanted to post a pic of games of thrones

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way..might be the wrong place to ask this but weren't we gonna get new Bayo 2 footage last week? I remember seeing a thread on it

I think that was for this week.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way..might be the wrong place to ask this but weren't we gonna get new Bayo 2 footage last week? I remember seeing a thread on it

I think that was for this week.

Gotcha..I look forward to it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Psyberius said:
OK ummm.

When you have people just making up things to hurt Nintendo, that's hate.

When you hear that UE4 won't be coming to WiiU because of performance issues, that's not hate, thats a frigging technological disaster for Nintendo. You have any idea how many high end games rely on UE engines? How many companies are going to want to develop for UE3 when the money is going to be with UE4 on PS4/720.

Seriously. Nintendo should have taken some of the money out of the flashy big as a brick tablet controller and put it into performance. The fact that major software makers are attacking a potentially huge income source shows you that Nintendo has (probably) dropped the ball here. Their sales sure don't show general consumer happiness.

Nowhere has it been stated that the Wii U cant run UE4.  The engine is scable and will end up on phones at some point.  Saying the Wii U cant run UE4 because it's not powerfull enough is part of the problem here.  You are not on the UE4 engineering team.  You can not make that decision.  A form of UE4 could easly run on the Wii U and may yet someday.

As for Wii U sales, it multi-fold but has been effected by all the Wii U isn't powerfull/Nintendo is doomed/Wii U sucks crap that goes on in sites like this.  Everythime anyone tries to post something positive, you have a bunch of haters that crash the party.  Why don't you allow the people that like the systems just have their fun.  It's to the point of cyberbullying.  All the systems are relatively cheap to purchase, your not cooler because you have something else.  Most often the "Nintendo is doomed/Wii U sucks etc.." comments tell more about the person saying them then the company they're talking about.  Grow up guys.

Stop hating and start playing.

pezus said:

Actually, the thread was made 3 days ago and said "this week". It's quite possible it was just the Bayonetta director trolling as usual

Kamiya is behind the project right? Wouldn't be surprised it's because his english sucks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

caring about it won't help as trolls live of of(?) those who try to fight back

but you make a lot of these threads yourself so maybe you should stop before telling others to do so?.. >_>

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Blah, let everyone discuss whatever they want and people start learning to withstand when their companies get shit. Like the Sony field and their fans have done on various occasions.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Wait, what users have actually requested bans?

Nintendo and PC gamer

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:

Actually, the thread was made 3 days ago and said "this week". It's quite possible it was just the Bayonetta director trolling as usual

Kamiya is behind the project right? Wouldn't be surprised it's because his english sucks

Not only that, but he just comes off as a bit of a troll on Twitter 

Not "comes off as" he just "is."

Nintendo fanboy though i am, he was downright mean to some of the people who were bitching about Bayonetta 2.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

pezus said:
osed125 said:

Wait, what users have actually requested bans?

morenoingrato

I don't remember more Nintendo fans requesting it, but I've seen quite a few users in general requesting bans lately.

Sad, he was my Bioshock Infinite buddy :(

Nintendo and PC gamer