By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick! Stop with the Nintendo hate on these forums! People are leaving and requesting bans because of them

3DS is selling better than Vita. TAKE THAT!

Around the Network
RazorDragon said:
3DS is selling better than Vita. TAKE THAT!

Stop the hate.i want the wiiu to do well

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

the legend goes that michael pachter gets stronger with each nintendo doom thread

NintendoPie said:
PureDante said:
Meh, let em fail. I'm waiting for the day Mario is ported to other consoles.

I feel bad for you, then. You'll never be able to see such a glorious site.

Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy a quick run through of an SNES mario game now and then, but I grew up on the Sega Genesis and PS. Could never care for Zelda and Mario when I grew up with Sonic and Vectorman, then Final Fantasy and Crash Bandicoot. I wouldn't mind seeing Mario on other consoles at all. It would only spread its reach and dominance imo. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

pezus said:

zippy said:
I dont mind stuff like the unreal engine not on Wii U being posted,as it is genuine news. Its the sniggering and apparent joy some users get from seeing negative Wii U news. Hell even megadive08 snapped the other day and got himself banned because he is sick of all the Wii U bashing, and he is a placid guy usually.

"even megadive"? He got himself banned a few days before that too. Read his threads and see how he likes to twist facts.

zippy

Ive seen how his positive Wii U thread got hijacked into a thread playing it down again. He snapped, got banned, but made the mistake of retaliating in another thread he created. I believe he just lost his patience, check out his other threads, he is very well behaved and his recent behaviour is totally out of character. I am a placid guy too but i must admit my patience has been tested at times regarding Wii U threads, i avoid the doom ones, but now the positive ones are being dragged down.

spurgeonryan said:

No more "UE4 is not on the Wii U", " Wii U is failing", Wii could have been so much more", Vita beat the 3DS this week, haha ", etc.

Nintendo gamers are not as strong as Sony and Microsoft gamers are. Remember! Just a few years ago we ruled the world. We are still getting used to all of this. Gen during the GC days we still had a successful handheld to brag about.

So ease up everyone. Lets just talk about other things besides the Wii U, 3DS in Europe, and the death of good Mario, DS, and the Wii.

Dude if you can't handle talking about the performance of a company, then that is actually something that probably and genuinely needs to be discussed with a therapist - I'm not being facetious either, but being serious. You should be able to talk about how a company is doing and unless you are personally involved with said company as an employee (or related to one), it shouldn't be a problem to discuss the company's performance.

Mazty said:
spurgeonryan said:

No more "UE4 is not on the Wii U", " Wii U is failing", Wii could have been so much more", Vita beat the 3DS this week, haha ", etc.

Nintendo gamers are not as strong as Sony and Microsoft gamers are. Remember! Just a few years ago we ruled the world. We are still getting used to all of this. Gen during the GC days we still had a successful handheld to brag about.

So ease up everyone. Lets just talk about other things besides the Wii U, 3DS in Europe, and the death of good Mario, DS, and the Wii.

Dude if you can't handle talking about the performance of a company, then that is actually something that probably and genuinely needs to be discussed with a therapist - I'm not being facetious either, but being serious. You should be able to talk about how a company is doing and unless you are personally involved with said company as an employee (or related to one), it shouldn't be a problem to discuss the company's performance.

This is a totally fair point. This is a site dedicated to sales, after all.

However, there are a number of people -- a minority yes, but a vocal and aggressive minority -- that take great pleasure in the failures of others. And it makes this forum a little toxic.

Sony Fans were bashed for two years! And I bet there were a whole lot of Ninty Fans who flamed the shit out of PS3 in 2007 - 2009. The Vita also got a lot of hate. Just deal with it. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's life.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

spurgeonryan said:
badgenome said:
Seems like you've been making most of the Nintendoom threads around here lately, mister.

And I will stop for now. Someday we must all discuss all these problems though. They will not go away. Seems the site is not ready for discussion yet. Too soon. I understand and will wait.

Honestly once Miiverse comes out on PC, I'll go back to using this site purely for numbers.  It's getting out of hand all of this Nintendoom.