By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lets End The Vita+Wii U Doom Threads Now! Post Lifetime Sales For Both and I'll Post It In The OP!

daveJ said:
How is 50million a major sucess?
I'ld say at least 100million would qualify for that

wii U's doing worse than I originally though which was 20million lifetime
vita about the same 25million

wiiU 15 million
vita 25 million

100 million is fairly unrealistic for any console. The Wii is barely making that and other consoles like PS2 only exceeded that by entering other markets like Latin America late. Though I do agree that 50 million is somewhat low, it really depends on how much is put into a console and the amount of loss on a console early in the generation. The PS3 is only really earning Sony money recently since they took a large loss creating the system early in its life and the amount of effort it took for them to change that. 50 million is most likely the break even point considering the lack of sales they are currently having but the amount of development into the nintendo network. 

My current estimates are:

Wii U 40 million

Vita: 45 million

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Vita 37 Million Wii U 32 Million reserve the right to change my mind if something awesome is announced at E3.

Hmm, let's see.

I say 45 million for vita and hopefully that gives sony some decent profit.

And 58 million for wii u.

Wii-U 40 million
Vita 40 million

I say Vita cracks upt to 35 million units sold. I'm more confident in the WiiU, can possibly reach 40-45 million units.

Also I'm predicting that most Vita's sold are in Spain e_e

Around the Network

LOL, am I the only one who has seen the most recent sales?

The PS Vita has fallen again, while the Wii U is rising.

I guess I make my prediction off the March 29th sales:

PS Vita Lifetime = 22 million

Wii U = 90 to 120 million

I base a lot of it on 3rd Party Support currently shown......as well as first 1 month sales & first 6 months sales & first 12 months sales.

We still have some time til first 6 month sales of Wii U, just 45 more days to go, I think.

tbone51 said:
F0X said:
Wii U: 50-60 million
Vita: 30-40 million

Pick euther 30-35mil or 35mil-40mil so i can add you ok! Wii U is fine since its 50mil+ (see the opening to kno wat i mean

35-40

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Kaizar said:

I guess you've seen something else than all of us. Vita is actually up from last week and Wii U is merely experiencing a bump, it's not rising in any way, shape or form just yet. It's going back down next week, after that it'll get a surge once Pikmin 3 is released, after which it's going to dive again and stay down until Christmas, when the big games finally come. 2013 in a nutshell.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

36 million, Vita
49 million, Wii U

Scisca said:
Kaizar said:

I guess you've seen something else than all of us. Vita is actually up from last week and Wii U is merely experiencing a bump, it's not rising in any way, shape or form just yet. It's going back down next week, after that it'll get a surge once Pikmin 3 is released, after which it's going to dive again and stay down until Christmas, when the big games finally come. 2013 in a nutshell.

actually Wii U will go down but not this week(im 50/50 on it). Lego City comes out in Europe and Japan should get a 5k-15k boost imo! My guess for next week wii u WW is 45k min 65k max!