By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Counter-opinions: What is bigger. Call of Duty or Mario

Tagged games:

KHlover said:
JayWood2010 said:
KHlover said:
Pwned. Maybe that's why JayWood left handhelds out? There's no point in comparing franchises if you leave half of the games out...

I left them out because two different markets.  But yeah if this makes you all happy then more power to you :)

1. Pwned was in regards to CoD - not to you. In case this had offended you :D

2. I really think franchises should be compared in their entirety, not split up. If the franchise is spread among different consoles all of them should be included. Especially a franchise like Mario, which is almost as big on handhelds as on home consoles. The only real problem I had with your thread was the title, if you avoided the word franchise it would have been fine IMO.

I think we could argue about this for hours and not come to a conclusion... :D

Not my fault if people can not read the OP since it said it in the very first line that I was talking about Home consoles

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
KHlover said:
JayWood2010 said:
KHlover said:
Pwned. Maybe that's why JayWood left handhelds out? There's no point in comparing franchises if you leave half of the games out...

I left them out because two different markets.  But yeah if this makes you all happy then more power to you :)

1. Pwned was in regards to CoD - not to you. In case this had offended you :D

2. I really think franchises should be compared in their entirety, not split up. If the franchise is spread among different consoles all of them should be included. Especially a franchise like Mario, which is almost as big on handhelds as on home consoles. The only real problem I had with your thread was the title, if you avoided the word franchise it would have been fine IMO.

I think we could argue about this for hours and not come to a conclusion... :D

Not my fault if people can not read the OP since it said it in the very first line that I was talking about Home consoles

I did read it, but I still think franchises should be compared in their entirety. Oh well... :D