By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiFit Release date Info!

From http://gamefront.de/

Quote:

Wii Fit USA & PAL Termin

28.01.08 - Nintendo plant die Auslieferung des Sportspiels Wii Fit im Zeitraum April 2007 bis Juni 2007 in den USA und Europa vorzunehmen. Das erklärten Firmensprecher auf einer Pressekonferenz in Tokio, die anlässlich der Bekanntgabe der Geschäftsergebnisse stattfand.

Quote:
Wii Fit hitting NA in April, Euro in June

One more bit of information came out of Nintendo's Tokyo press conference. Release months for Wii Fit were finally confirmed. The release date for America and Europe will be sometime between April and June. No price points, or balance board modifications were discussed.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Once again europe gets the game late. I feel sorry for those guys...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

So we can expect to see Wii Fit in April. That's good, I thought it would be later.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

wii fit coming in April, cool, Its earlier than what i expected

In March SSBB and in April WiiFit and MKWii, is crazy in 2 months three big games in Wii.

Around the Network

@ wii fit

Is a game or a weight loss program? Anyways I fully expect the EU date to get pushed back as well MK Wii to fall back as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I was going to post this, but the translation I read said something more along the lines of

"Nintendo is planning a April to June launch of Wii Fit in NA and EU"

which doesn't really say that NA will get Wii fit in April, only that both places have a Q2 launch.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

GoNintendo have already retranslated....

"The correct statement was that Wii Fit would see a 2008 release in Europe and NA sometime in-between April and June."

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Yeah, I just read the GoNintendo post. It brought me down a peg.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

@ Outlawauron

It's both. You can guage how much you exercise using the balance board by doing some forms of fitness on it with your Mii characters. There's pushups, yoga, snowboarding, skiing, jogging etc. It keeps track of your fitness schedule; there's two types. One is weight-gain if you want to build muscles (muscles weigh more than fat) and weight-loss (exercising). It's already topped 1 million sold in Japan alone. Someone mentioned before a good while ago, that if Wii Fit is talked about on Oprah, expect a total sell-out of Wiis and Wii Fit throughout the whole year or so. Soccer-moms will be at it lol