Gameboy Color 15 2.34%

Gameboy Advance 16 2.50%

DS 11 1.72%

Virtual Boy 219 34.22%

Total:640
curl-6 said:
IsawYoshi said:
I guess I am the only one that loves the Wii -.-

You are not alone! I love my Wii, it's my second favourite console of all time behind the SNES. :)

Me three, I love the Wii too, so many good times with friends :).

Around the Network

Hands down the Wii

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

For the worst console Nintendo ever, I have to vote for the Virtual Boy. The reasons are because it was an ill conceived design concept, it was awkward to play, the controller was badly designed with a battery pack that would fall off. It only sold 777,000 units, and only lasted a year. The most of the games weren't 3d or virtual reality. Its marketing was all wrong too; it was marketing as portable system, but it clearly wasn't portable. The 3d concept was later vindicated with 3DS, but it was stillborn here.

Devil_Survivor said:
For the worst console Nintendo ever, I have to vote for the Virtual Boy. The reasons are because it was an ill conceived design concept, it was awkward to play, the controller was badly designed with a battery pack that would fall off. It only sold 777,000 units, and only lasted a year. The most of the games weren't 3d or virtual reality. Its marketing was all wrong too; it was marketing as portable system, but it clearly wasn't portable. The 3d concept was later vindicated with 3DS, but it was stillborn here.

Did you actually own the VB? Because if you didnt your not following the rules the OP put in place and just picking easy answers.

I think the VB option should be moved as im pretty sure 206 people didnt own it.

NES was an abomination of terrible programming. What a glitchy pile of pubes. I'd rather inject gasoline into my retina than look at another 8-bit mess ever again.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I can easily say my least favorite Nintendo system is the Nintendo Wii.

I just cant stand motion controls and the Wii had horrible third party support if not compared to its competitors but compared to older systems imo like the GCN and N64.

As for the Virtual boy, best to forget it......wait whats a Virtual Boy again?

Fair enough as it's your opinion. However, I'd like to point out that Wii BY FAR had much better 3rd party support than the N64 did. And in some respects, even better than the GC did. The thing is, N64 got some really great exclusives but didn't get many multi-console ports. GC got a lot of key multiconsole ports (though not enough), but didn't have many really stand out 3rd party exclusives. Wii had a really fairly decent combo of both, to be honest.

And really, I can understand some people not liking motion controls, especially with games where it was just tacked on or used too much. BUT, allow me to point out:

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, NSMB Wii, Wario Land: Shake It, Mario Kart Wii, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Monster Hunter 3, Smash Bros. Brawl, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby Retrun to Dreamland, DKCR, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, The Conduit, Goldeneye, Okami, Little King's Story, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, etc., all as games that are either solid or even great, and all of which that either make minimal use of actual motion gestures, or provide the option to not use them at all (or simply just plain don't use them at all). And that's not counting many great WiiWare games that also fit that bill, such as Tetris, Dr. Mario, Cave Story, Konami's ReBirth series, the Blaster Master remake, La Mulana, etc.

In my opinion, the Wii had a lot more games I actually wanted to own than N64 or GC did, even though both of those consoles had some truly great games.

"viJilance said: NES was an abomination of terrible programming. What a glitchy pile of pubes. I'd rather inject gasoline into my retina than look at another 8-bit mess ever again."

This has GOT to be grade A trolling, otherwise I don't know that you've ever really played 8bit games. Most gamers, even ones who prefer modern gaming, still recognize the actual GREAT games that came from the 8bit era. The NES was the most popular console of it's generation, and every top selling console of any gaming generation has had loads of shovelware and sub-par crap. That goes from the Atari 2600 all the way through the PS2 and Wii. For that matter, I'd say it's a safe bet that just about every single console ever released has had MORE shit games than good in it's library when all was said and done.

But having said that, the NES had SO many fantastic games and series on it, from Super Mario Bros., to Zelda, to Metroid, to Kid Icarus, to Kirby, to Star Tropics, to Tetris, TMNT, Ninja Gaiden, Double Dragon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Crystalis, Battletoads, Adventure Island, Mega Man, Castlevania, Power Blade, River City Random, Mighty Final Fight, Gradius, Punch Out, Excitebike, RC Pro Am, Metal Gear, Bionic Commando, etc. etc. etc. etc.

There was a LOT of greatness on that console. An argument could be made that it had perhaps the best overall library of games of all time. Not being a big fan is one thing, but flaming 8bit tech for being old? Kinda pointless.

oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:

Did you actually own the VB? Because if you didnt your not following the rules the OP put in place and just picking easy answers.

I think the VB option should be moved as im pretty sure 206 people didnt own it.

i did sort of, my friend,and I went halfers on one and, we both soon regretted it :(. It had some good games, like Wario Land.