By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "April's next Xbox announcement "pushed back a month"

ironmanDX said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
ironmanDX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
MS clearly wasn't ready..better do a proper unveiling when they are

MS sent Devkits out before Sony, they're just bididng their time if anything. A multi announce/release seems more likely than them not being ready.

My body is ready.

I believe Sony's dev kits were the first to get leaked and watched all got wind of all three versions. We haven't caught wind of all three versions of durango.

That doesn't mean squat though. Rumors of durango dev kits being released were first on the scene. If anything less leaks are better. It will keep the suspense for the official reveal.

Both were leaked. You're grasping as straws here bro. Doesn't mean squat= I don't care about the fact.

Around the Network

Microsoft never officially announced any show, so whats with all the wishful thinking?

This might hurt ms if its true

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I'm just wondering if people are anticipating something 'groundbreaking' from microsoft? It's going to be similar to PS4. The fact that we already know (without knowing) that kinect 2.0 will be there -- doesn't that alone depress you lol. An entire presentation of kinect and motion sensing... and apps, don't forget APPS!!!

If that's your thing...

MaxwellAllen said:
I'm just wondering if people are anticipating something 'groundbreaking' from microsoft? It's going to be similar to PS4. The fact that we already know (without knowing) that kinect 2.0 will be there -- doesn't that alone depress you lol. An entire presentation of kinect and motion sensing... and apps, don't forget APPS!!!

If that's your thing...

Dunno about features but I fully expect some software related bombs to be dropped by MS..they might save all or most of em for E3 tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Minaj225 said:

at first Sony was waiting for MS to show off the next xbox which led to the sony conference which felt a little bit rushed but was interesting

If they were waiting..they didn't wait long considering they announced the event end of January this year. Doubt they were waiting

and why do you think the conference was rushed? 

ah it's just me tho but I thought they were going to show the console, the real controller not the prototype one that was leaked, besides those two things it was still okay

D-Minaj225 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Minaj225 said:

at first Sony was waiting for MS to show off the next xbox which led to the sony conference which felt a little bit rushed but was interesting

If they were waiting..they didn't wait long considering they announced the event end of January this year. Doubt they were waiting

ah it's just me tho but I thought they were going to show the console, the real controller not the prototype one that was leaked, besides those two things it was still okay

Not showing the form factor of the 'casing' is a smart idea and a planned move imho. Now they can show it at E3 and it will be all over media saying hey look..this is the PS4. It will still feel fresh to those who see it. I think it's smart planning. we can see if I'm right around E3

They always show prototypes for controllers..remember the boomerang controller? And this one will look pretty close to the final design I think..especially since they seem to have put a lot of thought into it and also because it's not exactly a radical departure from the DS3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Minaj225 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Minaj225 said:

Not showing the form factor of the 'casing' is a smart idea and a planned move imho. Now they can show it at E3 and it will be all over media saying hey look..this is the PS4. It will still feel fresh to those who see it. I think it's smart planning. we can see if I'm right around E3

They always show prototypes for controllers..remember the boomerang controller? And this one will look pretty close to the final design I think..especially since they seem to have put a lot of thought into it and also because it's not exactly a radical departure from the DS3

this upcoming E3 might just be the most anticipated one, so many questions that will be answered from the big two, hopefully MS takes this year more seriously

D-Minaj225 said:

this upcoming E3 might just be the most anticipated one, so many questions that will be answered from the big two, hopefully MS takes this year more seriously

damn straight! Could be the most entertaining and informative E3 in years! Really excited for it. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I'll tell you guys what this REALLY means.

You ready?

Exclusive scoop, right here, only for my fellow VGC forum members.

Here's the truth: It means that the rumored April reveal date has now been changed to a rumored May reveal date.