By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - week 12 ( march 18-24)

Well done vita. Ps3 keeps on moving along nicely

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Otakumegane said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Otakumegane said:

What's the next months look like?

There's FFX/X-II but I don't know the official release date.

Wait...that's literally it?

Huh. I guess they're counting on indies to fill up some of the software gaps then. Maybe they gave them extra incentive to even do so.

Toukiden , Muramasa, God Eater 2, Dragons Crown, Valhala nights, Gundam breaker< Definite summer releases

FFX, Project J verses, Mind 0 < No release dates yet but FFX could make summer 

Mind 0 

Is there a release chart where you got those from?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Not a great week for software considering the high shipment numbers. ethomaz and Meret made some dumb predictions.

Vita over 40k is a big surprise imo.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

vita up WoW. nice!!

Otakumegane said:
teigaga said:
Otakumegane said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Otakumegane said:

What's the next months look like?

There's FFX/X-II but I don't know the official release date.

Wait...that's literally it?

Huh. I guess they're counting on indies to fill up some of the software gaps then. Maybe they gave them extra incentive to even do so.

Toukiden , Muramasa, God Eater 2, Dragons Crown, Valhala nights, Gundam breaker< Definite summer releases

FFX, Project J verses, Mind 0 < No release dates yet but FFX could make summer 

Mind 0 

Is there a release chart where you got those from?

No, just individual sources.

Although God Eater 2 only has a 2013 released date... Its not actually a definite summer title but I think we've seen enough of it to know its coming soon.

Around the Network

lots of new games up there,good on luigi is there a wiiu luigi coming out,vita still breathing

Above & Beyond

Conegamer said:

Second opinion:

Why the Wii U increase, or just fluctuations? And SS criminally low. Below 10k next week. Will be lucky to hit 250k at this rate, I say 225. And no real 3DS HW boost...interesting.

Did you forgot that there is another SKU for SS?

Last week's number is already at 160K not counting the double pack because there's no numbers for it.

It's at 175K right now. If you count the double pack it could be at 190K already so it won't be lucky to hit 250K.

MDMAlliance said:
Olivernintentoal said:
Yes! Luigi on top! I guess everyone who bought Luigi already had a 3ds though. No real hardware increase.

It is up from the previous week, though.  Not by a whole lot, but it's still noticably up.  

Yeah you're right it is up a little, just not very much compared to how Luigi's mansion sold.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

oh wow completely forgot they dont group the double pack and Console bundle of SoulSac with the stansard, i guess its not doing so bad, and Vita has alot more games coming. only 1 post pointed them out while everyone else said there was like none.

Very pleasing week all around. Luigi had a very strong debut, Vita actually increased rather than dropping, and the other sickly system, Wii U, had a noticable gain.