By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - i actually can't beat God of War:A.. The trials.. THE TRIALS!

Tagged games:

So I just beat the trials! That wasn't really that hard (I never patched either!) I died twice, once was because I got turned to stone and smashed. Silly me I rolled inline with the spray instead of an opposite way. Second time was dieing in the second stage (I never made it far into it.) 3rd go I went all the way through. I barely made it out but it was a let down in terms of how much people complained. I admit the first part was hard, but really just spam your special abilities (upgrade those!!!) and I spammed magic. Not sure if all weapons got you back magic, but with each snake down I got back blue orbs. I used fully upgraded Blades and Soul elemental enhancement. Overall amazing game (thus far) but that wasn't worth the outrage it endured.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the whole part took me only 20 minutes to beat. :)

Around the Network

Nice to see so many people enjoying the game :D

Yeah...beat the trial on Titan mode(pre-patch) as well. I just kept playing repeatedly to find the easiest way possible to beat the Trial mainly using four easy techniques in 12-13 minutes(blocking, parrying, slowing down and cloning Kratos). Parrying the enemies near platform edge in the second level is much easier because you can get quickly rid of them thereby reducing game play time.
The only GOW game in the series attempted on very hard. GOW 3 was just on hard.

Does installing the patch bring any difference to the game play on Titan? I just want to know.

GameAnalyser said:
Yeah...beat the trial on Titan mode(pre-patch) as well. I just kept playing repeatedly to find the easiest way possible to beat the Trial mainly using four easy techniques in 12-13 minutes(blocking, parrying, slowing down and cloning Kratos). Parrying the enemies near platform edge in the second level is much easier because you can get quickly rid of them thereby reducing game play time.

Does installing the patch bring any difference to the game play on Titan? I just want to know.

The patch makes changes to all difficulty levels, which is just ridiculous to me.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
GameAnalyser said:

The patch makes changes to all difficulty levels, which is just ridiculous to me.

It seems not at all needed, because if I did upload my gameplay, it would look easier, especially the final boss. I had to use some tricks and Hades blades was such a treat.