By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Defense Force's Comment of the week

Some new feature they're doing there. Seriously, after the comment, even Leo-J won't seem like that bad of a PS3 fanboy. As tired as the joke is getting SDF can still be kinda funny.

New feature here at SDF Towers. Comment of the Week is just what it says on the tin - our pick for best comment of the week.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution - we’ll be contacting the lucky winner soon with a copy of one of our top rated PS3 games Lair (which we awarded an unprecedented 10/10 to).

So without further ado, here is the winning comment from nextgenuser:

1: PS3 Outsold Xbox360, true fact. Anyways, 50% of Xbox360 are break, because of his 3rd world materials, kthxbye.

2: The reason because GTA was delayed, its 360 fault. Because, x360 doesnt have any special programming, and is not hard to create a game, so they can sell you a piece of shit and xboxers will buy it anyway. PS3 needs a TRUE programming, PS3 needs quality, so it takes a bit longer, and only true gamers will buy the game for PS3.
All ports are “bad” on PS3 because of x360, anyways, 360 is going down FAST, so, who cares about 360 since microsoft is failing like the old xbox.

3: I have a 60gb PS3, so, what’s the problem if 40gb ones cant play PS2 games? is just like an Add-on, if you want to play PS2 games, run them in PS2 like everyone does. Maybe you are one of those that wants to run a SNES game on DS, using the old game cart, better luck next time xboxtroll.

4: PS3 outsold 360 on Japan, even Wii outsold 360, everyone knows that, because Japan hates microsoft and they just want quality before retardism and easy-programming games.

5: PS3 is better than Xbox360 on all ways.
PS3 has better graphics.
PS3 has a RAM 7 times faster than xbox360.
PS3 has a Cell, like 10 times better than the 360.
PS3 has Blu-Ray, not like 360 with DVD, and the DEAD HD-DVD.
Actually, PS3 is better, the only problem is that companys have to research more for it, just wait FFXIII and you will see what’s a game, and not the child-programming xbox ones, they make a game in 4 months because is easy to programm, xbox fans will buy their shitty games anyways, to get more xbox points and play tetris online or something.

6: PS2 was better than the old Xbox, because Xbox doesnt have any complicated programming. Just compare God of War or FFXII with any Xbox game, there’s an example of the TRUE gamming-programming. Xbox games were made with an advanced RPG maker or something, easy stuff.

7: Is so funny to watch xbox fans posting here, crying like the child do, and defending a dead console.

So, xbox child, I know that is hard to accept the fact that Xbox failed like HD-DVD, and I know is hard to accept that companys scams xbox fans with easy-programming games, but, is the reality, accept those facts, sell your 360 and buy a PS3, you have time now, dont keep failing. Anyways, the 90%+ of the xbox fans, will buy a PS3 thanks to Metal Gear and FFXIII, you know how this works, the best games goes to the best company =) even Wii have better games than Xbox, Failure company is Failure.

Best regards: the truth.
Oh, by the way, I expect some xbox fans comments and stuff like that, dont waste your time, I have reason, SDF have reason too, leave this war, you lost it already.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

It's interesting to see how their comments change as the PS3 begins to turn the table on the 360. Now, suddenly, rather than pointing out how silly Sony PR can be and writing hilariously negative reviews of 360 games, they're focusing on ways in which the 360 has an advantage over the PS3 (ease of development) and pretending someone would spin it negatively.

yeah it's going to suck if the PS3 passes the 360 in total sales xD, we all know it's a 360 fansite, but will they just shut it down or what? LOL

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Wait when did ease of programming mean crappy games o_O ease of programming equals more time spent on making a great game at less costs to the developer, CoD4 had to have a much larger team on the PS3 version and it cost them more to make it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Sony Defence Force is a joke. Its there to make the majority of sony supporters look like obsessed maniacs that wouldn't be able to accept it if say the xbox 360 outsold the PS3 by 1 more console.

Besides like its been discovered, its run by the dude who made the Wii60 site.

After it was made known he tried to cover it up lol.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

wow that article was very hard to read... sounds like it was written by a 10 year old

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

It's been obvious for a long time that SDF is the work of someone who wants to ridicule Sony and its fanboys. This latest post more than confirms it, look at how they're publicizing what's probably the most ridiculous thing they found in the website's comment section.

SDF is fanboy-bait, and evidently it's great at that.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

"2: The reason because GTA was delayed, its 360 fault. Because, x360 doesnt have any special programming, and is not hard to create a game, so they can sell you a piece of shit and xboxers will buy it anyway. PS3 needs a TRUE programming, PS3 needs quality, so it takes a bit longer, and only true gamers will buy the game for PS3.
All ports are “bad” on PS3 because of x360, anyways, 360 is going down FAST, so, who cares about 360 since microsoft is failing like the old xbox.

Wow it's amazing how the 360 stopped halted GTA development because it's easier to develop for. Especially when Rockstar said it was the PS3 holding them up.

6: PS2 was better than the old Xbox, because Xbox doesnt have any complicated programming. Just compare God of War or FFXII with any Xbox game, there’s an example of the TRUE gamming-programming. Xbox games were made with an advanced RPG maker or something, easy stuff."

Okay, I'll compare God of War and FFXII (the latter of which used prerendered cutscenes) to the Xbox version of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Ninja Gaiden. They came out on Xbox far earlier than those other two came out on PS2, and look much better

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The worrying thing though, is that all of my time posting on various forums in Nintendo's defence (to a passionate level, not an extreme ridiculous level) against Sony Fanboys, is that I've seen many use reasons such as those things posted by SDF or similar rubbish and take them very seriously as if it were God's gospel truth.

You've really gotta wonder about some people, there are users on this forum guilty of that as well...

Lawl at the true programming comment. Hahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!