By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag GAMEPLAY TRAILER!

You mean the first 'gameplay' trailer :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Is this ps4 gameplay? Some parts look really good, but others not so much.

seems ok, still a rental for me though

They need to make some seriously steep cliffs then il be happy

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:
nnodley said:
Is this ps4 gameplay? Some parts look really good, but others not so much.

Almost definitely PS3/360 footage, with cutscenes in-between

Ya that's what I was thinking.  But some spots looked way better than any of the other games.  Like at 32- 34 seconds looks pretty amazing to me.  Probably a cutscene but I don't remember cutscenes looking too great either.

Around the Network

I'm really looking forward to this one. The ship battles in AC3 were awesome!

You know..they should have replaced the hawk with a seagull...or even better a jumping dolphin! imagine the sound of a dolphin instead of a hawk when you jump lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That actually looked pretty awesome, very good setting. If this is on PS4 I'll pick it up for sure.

That narrator, I recognise his voice but I can't think where.

Honestly, this looks set to be the most boring Assassin's Creed to date. All the others had either an interesting setting or a way of continuing the story in a way that kept you engaged. This one you're sailing around the Caribbean, but I can't of any interesting events or 'major points in human history' that have happened there, especially not in 1715.

I had a actually been hoping for someone linked to Conway, but I had my fingers crossed for the American Civil War, especially given final scene in ACIII. But the more I find out about this game the lower my interest gets.

SecondWar said:
Honestly, this looks set to be the most boring Assassin's Creed to date. All the others had either an interesting setting or a way of continuing the story in a way that kept you engaged. This one you're sailing around the Caribbean, but I can't of any interesting events or 'major points in human history' that have happened there, especially not in 1715.

I had a actually been hoping for someone linked to Conway, but I had my fingers crossed for the American Civil War, especially given final scene in ACIII. But the more I find out about this game the lower my interest gets.

There actually isn't that much info on this game at all.  But, to each his own.