By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag GAMEPLAY TRAILER!

Setting looks beautiful and one of my favorite historical themes, but I suspect the story will feel a bit contrived.

Around the Network

..still haven't picked up AC3 although i've been meaning to for ages.

Assassins Creed: my most beloved franchise i've never played.

thanx pezus
the game will look amazing on pc
much better than on ng consoles for sure
HYPED

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

nnodley said:
SecondWar said:
Honestly, this looks set to be the most boring Assassin's Creed to date. All the others had either an interesting setting or a way of continuing the story in a way that kept you engaged. This one you're sailing around the Caribbean, but I can't of any interesting events or 'major points in human history' that have happened there, especially not in 1715.

I had a actually been hoping for someone linked to Conway, but I had my fingers crossed for the American Civil War, especially given final scene in ACIII. But the more I find out about this game the lower my interest gets.

There actually isn't that much info on this game at all.  But, to each his own.

That's part of the problem. They've released the same sort of information for this game that had been released for the last few, but there does not seem to be any major draw to it. So far they seem to have taken the side-missions from ACIII and made plans to release them as a full game.

They have exhausted this fucking franchise. More time between games is extremely necessary.

Around the Network

The AC 3 trailers looked great as well and how did that turn out?... I'm gonna be cautios with this one.

Looks amazing and I love the setting.

Day 1 for me on next gen consoles

pezus said:
nnodley said:
Is this ps4 gameplay? Some parts look really good, but others not so much.

Almost definitely PS3/360 footage, with cutscenes in-between

Really? This looks like the PC/PS4 version to me. Its not amazing but still a bit too well rendered for ps3/360. You have to remember that this isn't a native next gen title. It will not look amazing on PS4, or at least not comparable to any of the 1st party efforts we've seen so far.

Remember what call fo duty 3 looked like when it launched on Xbox 360.

Edit: Just watched it again. Its 100% PC/PS4. Current gen consoles cannot push that out.

TheShape31 said:
They have exhausted this fucking franchise. More time between games is extremely necessary.

I agree with this. I'm still playing three and did'nt buy it that long ago and there already announcing a new one. It's getting to be like the cod franchise in my mind. the same thing over and over and over. I don't plan on getting this one.

Are you guys also thinking like I am, that there is no chance I'm buying this for PS360? I won't buy a single multi-gen game on current gen consoles. I plan to skip GTA 5 as well, cause I have a very strong feeling that a few months after the release of the PS360 version, we're going to get an incredible PS4/X720/WiiU/PC version.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.