By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag GAMEPLAY TRAILER!

brendude13 said:
That actually looked pretty awesome, very good setting. If this is on PS4 I'll pick it up for sure.

That narrator, I recognise his voice but I can't think where.

It is and there will be an extra 60 minutes of missions exclusively for the PS3 and PS4.

OT: I'm mildly optimistic about this. AC3 was incedibly dull imo, but I think this setting will be a lot more lively.+

Edit: I wonder how long developers will continue to throw shade at the WiiU. Or mabe they forgot it's a next gen console.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Look at the end:

*Show WiiU/PS3/360 box

*Also coming to next-generation consoles and PC

I noticed it as well, so nice on their part :) Still, I hope Wii U gets a lot of features for the GamePad. And that later on they will transfer them to PS4+PSV combo, so that together with the exclusive hour of content, we'll get the ultimate experience :D

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

pezus said:
teigaga said:
pezus said:
teigaga said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Is this ps4 gameplay? Some parts look really good, but others not so much.

Almost definitely PS3/360 footage, with cutscenes in-between

Really? This looks like the PC/PS4 version to me. Its not amazing but still a bit too well rendered for ps3/360. You have to remember that this isn't a native next gen title. It will not look amazing on PS4, or at least not comparable to any of the 1st party efforts we've seen so far.

Remember what call fo duty 3 looked like when it launched on Xbox 360.

Edit: Just watched it again. Its 100% PC/PS4. Current gen consoles cannot push that out.

I would think that they could actually use some AA on PC/Next-gen consoles when doing trailers. There was a lot of shimmering at times, too. Watch the AC3 trailers again, they all looked amazing too.

If it was ps3/360 footage it would officially be the best looking game of this gen lol. Anyways it been confirmed to be from the PC build

http://www.pixelenemy.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-gameplay-footage-was-from-the-pc-version/

o.O then why did they not bother with AA?

I can't see any jaggies :/

I can't wait to play this

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Have to admit this one looks alot more appealing than AC3.