Cool day one for me,

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

So that's two games I want right at launch

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

good news!

It's really obvious that this will be a launch title. It was shown on the PS4 reveal.

Launch titles
Knack
Killzone
inFamous
Watch dogs

Hmm I should probably get into Infamous never tried it. The Second son CGI scene looked interesting.

Around the Network

Isn't Q4 usually from Dec-Feb. Its a launch window title then. Still cool. Hopefully it won't be delayed.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

This is shaping up to be one great launch. For me so far, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Watch Dogs, Knack, ACIV and now, if true, inFAMOUS: Second Son.

...welp folks there goes 500+ dollars this fall.

Wagram said:
Just hoping they don't blow their entire load at launch.

THIS! 

I'm getting a PS4 at launch anyway with 5 games (if i dont get them at launch, definitely getting them for Christmas :)). I actually wanted Infamous SS to come out in February or March 2014 to have it as the big Q1 title, I'd prefer the games to be spaced out rather than pull a Vita and have great titles at launch but none for the next six months xD

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
I am fairly sure they have already announced this, but it is exciting nonetheless

Nah, this wasn't ever confirmed before. It was speculated. 

I have looked through all the stuff Sony said and they announced no dates, so I was clearly wrong

I wouldn't take this as confirmation either, just more evidence

Anyway, I'll probably have to wait so long in the UK that most games will be launch titles

Well, since it comes from the dev, I consider that confirmation. I wouldn't look for it this November, though, rather by February (which would keep it in the "launch window").

It comes from a resume, we see so many leaks from these sorts of things, which aren't always true. I think it probably will be a launch title, but Sony won't want to announce that until they can be sure it will be ready

We'll only know if Sony/Sucker Punch come out and announce otherwise. Resumes are generally spot on. Rarely are they not.

I'm not saying it is wrong, I am saying it is probably simply a target at the moment, Sony aren't ready to confirm