By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whats your favorite Comedy TV show?

The Big Bang Theory ftw!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Archer

How I met your Mother
Married with Children
South Park
King of Queens
3rd Rock from the Sun
Everybody loves Raymond

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Seinfeld, followed by Duckman, Simpsons and Futurama.

^^^Most underrated show of all time.

Big fan of Always Sunny... They are still making new ones right? I just caught up on all the seasons on Netflix recently.  Amazing that the show has been going as long as The Office.  Took me awhile to get into it but once I did I went full throttle (like Breaking Bad, The Tudors, and some other shows I powered through)

Other shows... The Office (USA), Workaholics, My Name is Earl, Trailer Park Boys, Parks and Recreation, Dinosaurs (90s show), Daily Show (usually hit or miss but I enjoy watching it), Colbert Report

cartoons - Archer, Home Movies (cartoon), Bob's Burgers, and the other big name cartoons although Seth Macfarlane's shows are hit or miss (usually more miss now, I believe Family Guy was at it's best season 1-3)

shows I don't get or like that a lot of people like - Most TV sitcoms like Big Bang Theory (too fucking dorky and people on show look like tools to me, watched about 20 mins total of this show), Two and a half Men (every time I see a little of this show it is completely stupid), and almost all other main stream sitcoms besides the ones I listed.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I'm also getting into My Name Is Earl thanks to netflix. So far I really feel bad that I never watched it while it was still being made. It's pretty funny.

Yep, Randy is a complete dumbass.  They also have a pretty damn big cast that they integrate into a lot of the episodes.  I also love the two women with big tits (especially the Mexican).  I'm about to finish the series on Netflix myself.

I liked it when I saw Randy on that weird Wilfred show as a guest.

I am loving parks and rec. And community.

As I've just been discussing on Smeags' wall recently: Arrested Development is my favourite TV show ever. It never fails to make me laugh, even on the 20th+ time watching it. So many in jokes it's just... yeah, nothing comes close.

Honourable mentions to a few other shows though. Futurama hits some really high notes; the first 3 series of Park & Recreation are absolutely awesome; and I have to agree with the OP. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" has been offensively funny for 7+ series and I absolutely love it. Wish it was shown over here; I've had to torrent all the episodes I've watched so far.

"Dennis & Dee go on Welfare" is possibly my favourite episode of any TV show ever. That, or Greg Pikitis from P&R. "Hello, I'm a recovering crackhead and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please".

axumblade said:
sethnintendo said:
axumblade said:
I'm also getting into My Name Is Earl thanks to netflix. So far I really feel bad that I never watched it while it was still being made. It's pretty funny.

Yep, Randy is a complete dumbass.  They also have a pretty damn big cast that they integrate into a lot of the episodes.  I also love the two women with big tits (especially the Mexican).  I'm about to finish the series on Netflix myself. 

My favorite character thus far is Crab Man. He is just so laid back that almost nothing phases him. :)

yes my name is earl is really funny. its really hard to pick a favorite as they are all really funny. joy, crab man, earl and randy are all helarious. i would recommend you watch malcolm in the middle. its honestly one of my favorite shows

Mystery Science Theater 3000
Red Dwarf
Cheers (original cast)
M.A.S.H.
Are You Being Served?
Seinfeld
Nichijou
Azumanga Daioh
Married With Children